Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

$700 for a spacer lift!

Old 06-06-2009, 04:16 PM   #1
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
$700 for a spacer lift!

ok so i have gotten two quotes and they both said $700 for a front and back spacer lift with alignment...is this right?
if u know a cheaper place in riverside, corona, moreno valley are can u please let me know
Old 06-06-2009, 04:22 PM   #2
romeo oscar bravo
zero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nice

Name: Rob
zero niner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBlack08 View Post
ok so i have gotten two quotes and they both said $700 for a front and back spacer lift with alignment...is this right?
if u know a cheaper place in riverside, corona, moreno valley are can u please let me know
Whoa, that seems too high, I'd look into hooking with those fine fellas down in Socal, they seem like a good group who'd lend a hand for you to do the fronts. I did my rear blocks in my garage with the stock truck jack and it took me literally 15 mins for both sides. The fronts require a little more work but not $700 worth. This is simply my opinion.

Rob
Old 06-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #3
red taco will become famous soon enough
Name: Cole
red taco's Tacoma Gallery
Do you already have the spacers? A friend of mine got hers off of ebay for like $45. I would say its worth an hour or so of your time to check it out. Getting the front's installed and an alignment should come out to much less than $700
Old 06-06-2009, 04:59 PM   #4
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
well the price is including parts but damn thats high!
Old 06-06-2009, 05:02 PM   #5
rpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to behold

rpoint16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Maybey they meant pesos
Old 06-06-2009, 05:07 PM   #6
romeo oscar bravo
zero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nice

Name: Rob
zero niner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well the price is including parts but damn thats high!
I'd look into the 5100 shocks with lift. I believe Downsouth Motorsports offers great deals on this forum and should be semi local to you. That's a much better investment than spacers and still should be much less.

Rob
Old 06-07-2009, 03:09 AM   #7
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jon
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
procomp

A place by my house did mine for 1500 and thats for procomp lift (shocks, coils, and add a leaf) and tires (nitto terra grappler 285x75). It probably isn't the best lift but I'm sure it is better than a spacer lift.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:28 AM   #8
Nor*Cal
norcalbb11 has a spectacular aura aboutnorcalbb11 has a spectacular aura about

norcalbb11's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to norcalbb11 Send a message via Yahoo to norcalbb11
did you check out les schwab? out the door i paid 460 for the revtek from them.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:40 AM   #9
If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMFA-314 F/A-18 Fighter Jet Plane Captain and Mech.
Name: Randy
imsikotic's Tacoma Gallery
F that for $300 more you could get some real coilovers. You would be alot happier with that choice. Better ride better performance. Just add-a-leaf and some 5100's to the rear and call it a day. That work could probaly be done in like three hours. Then get an alighnment and have fun.