Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Uca ???????

View Poll Results: Should I get the UCA's with my lift???
Toytec lift ultimate with UCA 36 76.60%
Toytec lift ultimate without UCA 11 23.40%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2009, 05:46 PM   #1
ffblaze911 will become famous soon enoughffblaze911 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter: Engineer
Name: Matt
ffblaze911's Tacoma Gallery
Uca ???????

I want to know how many people are running the toytec ultmaite kit without the UCA and if so if are having problems
Old 06-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #3
BBQ BOY has a spectacular aura aboutBBQ BOY has a spectacular aura aboutBBQ BOY has a spectacular aura about

BBQ BOY's Tacoma Gallery
What is UCA?
Old 06-08-2009, 07:02 PM   #4
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
Upper Control Arm
Old 06-08-2009, 11:57 PM   #6
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
crap hit the wrong vote. i would run the UCA with that set up
Old 06-09-2009, 02:40 AM   #7
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by toku58 View Post
Knew if you didn't poke that one in there then I would

That sig pic is badass bro.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:24 PM   #8
white+Peal has a spectacular aura aboutwhite+Peal has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kris
white+Peal's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to white+Peal
what is a UCA used for????
Old 06-09-2009, 11:53 PM   #10

Quote:
Take a look at the link I posted earlier.
dude i must be stupid but that still didn't help me
Old 06-10-2009, 12:00 AM   #11
toku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by white+Peal View Post
dude i must be stupid but that still didn't help me
O.k! If you decide to lift your truck 3" then you will have trouble with your trucks handling. Because of the design and the range of articulation of our suspension.

When you change the ride height of the truck you will also change the alignment specs of the truck. This will affect how your truck drives at higher speeds.

The UCA's are designed to correct this issue and return proper handling to your lifted truck.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:09 PM   #12

Quote:
O.k! If you decide to lift your truck 3" then you will have trouble with your trucks handling. Because of the design and the range of articulation of our suspension.

When you change the ride height of the truck you will also change the alignment specs of the truck. This will affect how your truck drives at higher speeds.

The UCA's are designed to correct this issue and return proper handling to your lifted truck.

ahhh thank you! makes it alot clearer now. So its a good idea to get the UCA at any height u decide to lift it at??
Old 07-28-2009, 10:00 AM   #13
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
I don't have Toytec, but with the 3" lift on mine, its not too bad without the UCAs. Plenty manageable.... wife drives it no problem if that tells ya anything.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:39 AM   #14
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
the toytec ultimate lift kit comes with new UCA's...?
Old 07-29-2009, 09:51 PM   #15
Kmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
Kmoney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
the toytec ultimate lift kit comes with new UCA's...?
Nope. You have to purchase the UCAs separately. (Granted you experience alignment issues and you think they merit the $$$ for them).