Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Billy 5100 pricing

Old 06-10-2009, 11:12 AM   #1
t.robert is a jewel in the rought.robert is a jewel in the rought.robert is a jewel in the rough
Name: Taylor
t.robert's Tacoma Gallery
Billy 5100 pricing

Is 170 with free shipping a good price for a new set of front Bilstein 5100 shocks?

Thanks
Old 06-10-2009, 11:14 AM   #2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Seems reasonable but......All 4 for 262 shipped from Downsouth Motorsports is better.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:22 PM   #3
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Seems reasonable but......All 4 for 262 shipped from Downsouth Motorsports is better.
What is the downsouth coupon code?
Old 06-10-2009, 01:24 PM   #4
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
just call ask for sonny great to deal with
Old 06-10-2009, 01:34 PM   #5
t.robert is a jewel in the rought.robert is a jewel in the rought.robert is a jewel in the rough
Name: Taylor
t.robert's Tacoma Gallery
I called sonny and he said it was 172.99 for the fronts or 282.99 for all 4.
How did you guys get them for 262
Old 06-10-2009, 02:53 PM   #6
cgrivois is on a distinguished road
Army: 2LT Army
cgrivois's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe I should have talked to sonny, I just paid 299 shipped with the TW discount. What gives????????
Old 06-10-2009, 02:54 PM   #7
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah how did you get them for 262?
Old 06-10-2009, 07:32 PM   #8
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
got mine last week for 282.99 shipped from downsouth
Old 06-11-2009, 08:42 AM   #9
TacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
TacoTycoon's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe he got them before Bilstein did a price increase?
Old 06-11-2009, 11:26 AM   #10
Chopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marco
Chopn8r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTycoon View Post
Maybe he got them before Bilstein did a price increase?
Good morning everyone.....
My name is Marco and I'm the guy that is helping Sonny with the phone calls that come through DSM. Tycoon is correct about the price increase. Some of you may remember that Sonny posted on here that some of our competitors complained about our prices to the big wigs at Bilstein. So we were forced to raise the price. BUT...we still offer a discount to forum members. There is a discount code for the 05 & newer shocks and we're working on a code for 96 to 04. You have to register on the site first for the code to work. The code is
Promo Code # BIL0509 ,4th and 6th digits are "Zero's".
Or if you preffer you can always just give us a call and ask for the forum member discount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrivois View Post
Maybe I should have talked to sonny, I just paid 299 shipped with the TW discount. What gives????????
Cgrivois...thank you very much for your order. The 96 to 04 Tacoma shocks cost more than the 05-09 shocks. Please give us a call if you would like to discuss.

Thanks everyone.
Marco @ DSM
Old 06-11-2009, 01:14 PM   #11
cgrivois is on a distinguished road
Army: 2LT Army
cgrivois's Tacoma Gallery
no need to, I appreciate the fact that you called me back when you were able to get your hands on a set. Cant wait to get them in.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:31 PM   #12
cbb530 is on a distinguished road

cbb530's Tacoma Gallery
I just contacted sonny at downsouth and he said he could do 295 shipped for all 4 shipped. I don't know how you guys are getting the 262 unless you guys know him personally or something. Let me know....
Old 06-12-2009, 05:34 PM   #13
cbb530 is on a distinguished road

cbb530's Tacoma Gallery
i just checked the downsouth website and the billy's for the 1st gen are out of stock...anyone know when they will be in?
Old 06-13-2009, 07:32 AM   #14
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Good morning Everyone,
I hope all is well on this Saturday morning....
Just sat down in Front of a computer for a few minutes....
The First Gen Tacoma shocks have always been a little more then the
second Gen's and I have yet to figure that out, unless Bilstein is sticking it to
RCD because the shock is proprietary to RCD and Bilstein has not found a loop hole around it yet....Just Kidding Bilstein......
Anyway.....I spoke to RCD on Friday and it looks like it could be anywehere from
4 to weeks for the rears to get in for the First Gen's...Fronst are Good Instock..
But here is what I did on my '96 and it worked great....I ran a Bilstein 5125 Series Shock in an 8" and 8.5" Travel and changed out the bushings to a urethane 3/4" hourglass bushing and bolted them right up to the stock location...
So that meybe an option for you......

Now not to change the subject....But just to give you some info....
Marco who is helping me and is also my Compadre (Really) he is the god father
to my daughter and has been in the Industry for a while now and has just as much back ground in the Industry as I do and in some cases more....I never said I knew it all...HA,HA,HA....
Anyway he will be here helping me for as long as he chooses to and if any of you have any questions and need to get a hold of me directly for some reason...
Call the 619 # on the site.....
My phone is always on and I have supported Tacoma World and a number of other forum boards for a while now and will always continue to do so.....Downsouth is not going anywhere....Just trying to grow.....
Thank you to all of you for your continued support....
Have a Good weekend.....
Sonny
Old 06-13-2009, 11:18 AM   #15
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
thanks sonny, ill be ordering my shocks soon..