Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Good lift combination or not?

Old 06-14-2009, 07:43 PM   #1
Uhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Uhaul-n-azz's Tacoma Gallery
Good lift combination or not?

I think that I have settled on Camburg Ball-Joint Upper Control Arm Set,OME 885 Tacoma Front Coil Set, and icon add a leaf for the lift. I have a few questons icon add a leaf will work even if I do not have the TSB spring right. Has any one used the Camburg ball-joint upper control arms an how do you like them. Will the 885 springs give me a 3 inch lift up front with the arb bumper or do I need to get the 886 springs also i already have 5100s. Sorry if this subject has been covered searched did not find anything. Thanks
Old 06-14-2009, 10:05 PM   #2
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Um the ball joint upper arms should not squeak at all, they are ball joints. Yes they are a great arm, many have had great success with them.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:06 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitytaco View Post
Um the ball joint upper arms should not squeak at all, they are ball joints. Yes they are a great arm, many have had great success with them.
X2
Old 06-14-2009, 10:12 PM   #4
AR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
AR_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a winch? If yes go 886. If no go 885.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:36 AM   #5
Uhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Go to know the camburgs dont squeak. Has anyone installed these on there own? Was it very hard to do?
Old 06-15-2009, 12:32 PM   #6

Also I wont need to replace the 5100s when I add the ome springs right? How had is it to install an add a leaf?
Old 06-15-2009, 01:18 PM   #7
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty straight forward. Just undo the ball joint and take out the bolt, which some people cut out if they can't squeeze it out. The dealership sells new bolt for like $20.