Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

New lift for friend

Old 06-24-2009, 05:49 PM   #1
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
New lift for friend

Hey guys,

I'm back!... asking more questions about a lift.

Anyways, my friend is looking around for a 3'' lift kit for his double cab prerunner, 4.0 V6. He is kinda on a budget but can budge for something that's really worth it, as long as it's relatively close to his budget. Ya know what I mean? He was looking at this: http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72

Would that work for his Double cab? I see that it has 884's, don't know if they'll sag after time though. Any ideas or suggestions? Also, about the Revtek lift kit; is it any good and would it work for him?
Old 06-25-2009, 08:27 AM   #2
TacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
TacoTycoon's Tacoma Gallery
well I can't look at the link because of my restrictions at work, but the DC trucks need the 885s with the top place (included) to get the 3in. The OME springs will ride better than the spacer lift revtek has to offer. Again, I can't see the link but with the OME springs ride even better with the OME shocks. I am sure Chris4X4 will mention his love for all things OME...
Old 06-25-2009, 12:24 PM   #3
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Even on a Budget, Your friend will probably be happier with a set of 5100s for the front (2.5"), compared to just coils with stock shocks.