Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Anyone have SAW Coilovers?

Old 06-26-2009, 02:01 PM   #1
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have SAW Coilovers?

Does anyone have SAW coilovers? Can you tell me how you like them? or does any have any SAW products on their truck? I may get some but I need to know what others think about their stuff.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:43 PM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i have them and like them, they are a good ride off road and on, when i bought mine they did not have nitrogen in them, so i would make sure who ever you buy them from to check for n2. Sway a way ships them without nitrogen. great coilover for the money.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:45 PM   #3
jvand678 is on a distinguished road
jvand678's Tacoma Gallery
I'm running the 2.0 racerunners and they really do have a great ride and good ride height adjustability. The nitrogen is a booger if you ever bust a valve stem or they show up unfilled. However, you can have them filled virtually anywhere that does nitrogen in the tires. My Toyota dealership did if for me...

The biggest problem I'm having now is that you can NEVER get in touch with them (swayaway) when you need help. I have one that's creaking a bit around the seal on the shock itself and after 4 or 5 emails, haven't heard anything.... Still a great ride and very supported when they need to be but it's kind of embarrasing to have an '08 creaking over speed bumps.

If I had it to do over, I'd splurge for the icons... good luck with the decision!
Old 07-02-2009, 06:58 AM   #4
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
I am running Sway's 2.0" on my 02. I got mine from Wheeler's Offroad. I only wanted to level the front out but didn't want to deal with sagging, driver side lean, spacers and etc so I opted for coilovers and at the time Sway 2.0's where the right choice for me.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:59 AM   #5
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I have camburg 2.5s which are rebranded SAWs... they're awesome... I love em