Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Fabtech, ProComp 6" lift or more. Pictures

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-15-2010, 08:21 PM   #241
FREEDOMRIDING.COM
freedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant future

Navy: Deep Sea Diver
Name: Freedom Riding Co.
freedomriding's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by garzanium View Post
Pics of my 6'' lift!!!....just not installed ...will update once I get the funds for the install. Still need 17x9 pro comps and 315 duratracs...cant freakin wait!

Bro my 35's rubbed bad, especially when off-roading on the body mount & the Bushwhackers. I ended up swapping them for 33" MTZ. In the end, 35's look better but they rob power from the engine, mileage went from 16 to 14mpg, turning radius is decreased and they're not ripping my truck wheel wells apart.

I'm still bummed to have taken them off though, cause 35's look legit w/a 6"lift
Old 02-15-2010, 09:39 PM   #242
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
My 2005 w/ 6" Pro Comp, Pro Comp wheels, 35" Mickey Thompsons..

Old 02-15-2010, 11:51 PM   #243
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post

where in norcal are you located?
Old 02-16-2010, 12:19 AM   #244
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
where in norcal are you located?
Via a post on ttora:
Quote:
Above Auburn, CA

BTW, Jay, welcome to TW good looking truck you've got there.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:31 AM   #245
The Beast
yotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 82nd Airborn
Name: David
yotabeast505's Tacoma Gallery
FABTECH IS F'ING JUNK!!!! if you want the ball joints to rip out of the spindles because their a crappy cast then buy one but for warning iv installed theis kits for a living on installation instructions it reads "NOT FOR OFFROAD USE" they will not cover it when it breaks and u get hurt or killed because the truck touched dirt!
Old 02-16-2010, 01:57 AM   #246
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotabeast505 View Post
FABTECH IS F'ING JUNK!!!! if you want the ball joints to rip out of the spindles because their a crappy cast then buy one but for warning iv installed theis kits for a living on installation instructions it reads "NOT FOR OFFROAD USE" they will not cover it when it breaks and u get hurt or killed because the truck touched dirt!
post some more pics of your truck man, that thing looks crazy! how much lift?
Old 02-16-2010, 02:07 AM   #247
The Beast
yotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotabeast505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 82nd Airborn
Name: David
yotabeast505's Tacoma Gallery
its a secret only known to the yota god! lol i lost count last year its its own hight lol i just built it to work
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantac09 View Post
post some more pics of your truck man, that thing looks crazy! how much lift?
Old 02-16-2010, 07:43 AM   #249
garzanium is a glorious beacon of lightgarzanium is a glorious beacon of lightgarzanium is a glorious beacon of lightgarzanium is a glorious beacon of lightgarzanium is a glorious beacon of lightgarzanium is a glorious beacon of light

garzanium's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomriding View Post
Bro my 35's rubbed bad, especially when off-roading on the body mount & the Bushwhackers. I ended up swapping them for 33" MTZ. In the end, 35's look better but they rob power from the engine, mileage went from 16 to 14mpg, turning radius is decreased and they're not ripping my truck wheel wells apart.

I'm still bummed to have taken them off though, cause 35's look legit w/a 6"lift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookz View Post
x2. I had to swap my 35's for 33's as well. There just too big
Ya, I really dont feel like chopping up the wheel wells. I might have to settle with 33's as well and learn from both of yours story. Im still about $1400 away from getting everything, so still have time.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:56 AM   #250
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Nice dude. We have a mod day in roseville on Saturday if you can make it out. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...-feb-20th.html Nice truck by the way
Old 02-16-2010, 09:11 AM   #251
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
ill get some pics of my wheel wells to show the rubbing or lack of
Old 02-16-2010, 09:19 AM   #252
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
yea i think if your going to use your truck you might as well cut some stuff so you can use it the way you what and look the way you want it
Old 02-16-2010, 09:31 AM   #253
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Via a post on ttora:

BTW, Jay, welcome to TW good looking truck you've got there.
Hey thanks! Btw, do I know you? lol Sounds like you know me lol
Old 02-16-2010, 09:41 AM   #254
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotabeast505 View Post
Explain this ball joint ripping out of the spindles thing. Looks like you have a 1st gen so is this the case with 1st and 2nd gen Fabtech lifts? Haven't heard of this problem before.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:44 AM   #255
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey thanks! Btw, do I know you? lol Sounds like you know me lol
He is probably calling you Jay from your username
Old 02-16-2010, 09:46 AM   #256
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Subbing for future plans!!
Old 02-16-2010, 10:23 AM   #257
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
No $$$ for a 6 inch lift + tires + install.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Subbing for future plans!!

Nice looking girl in the avatar? Who is she?
Old 02-16-2010, 11:04 AM   #258
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim920 View Post
No $$$ for a 6 inch lift + tires + install.

Nice looking girl in the avatar? Who is she?
Shes my girlfriend.... jk I wish. Her name is Kesha... I'm not crazy about her music... just her.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:10 AM   #259
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookz View Post

What is the name of this wheel?
Old 02-16-2010, 11:22 AM   #260
Never seen Forest Gump

tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Uh.....wheels not tires. LOL

Products Discussed in this Thread