Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Fabtech, ProComp 6" lift or more. Pictures

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-02-2013, 07:27 PM   #6521
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1nner View Post
Oh don't get me wrong I'm sure if I got it flexed out it would rub. I rarely ever get to do anything that requires me flexing much. I have some pretty aggressive trimming ideas that will hopefully let me stuff real big tires. I want sas/40's and no bodylift.
SAS would be tits

Silas' sweet tub job V

Old 04-02-2013, 07:35 PM   #6522
s1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: michael
s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktacoma23 View Post
SAS would be tits

Silas' sweet tub job V

Hell yes ! That's what I'm talking about! Everybody is so scared to cut their truck.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:57 AM   #6523
big red taco is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
big red taco's Tacoma Gallery
If you put Icon coilovers would that raise the truck another 1.5" or what. Running 6" pro comp lift now
Old 04-03-2013, 11:32 AM   #6524
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Still the baddest truck on this site

awsumdc
Old 04-03-2013, 11:41 AM   #6526
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
seen that truck in person A lot of ^

Did you? Fuck....I would shit a load seeing that truck in person.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:43 AM   #6527
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Yea he either own's some of Demello or works for them, but ttora had work shop on how to fix your truck. His truck was their. Supposedly his truck is even beefier now than when i saw it
Old 04-03-2013, 11:57 AM   #6528
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea he either own's some of Demello or works for them, but ttora had work shop on how to fix your truck. His truck was their. Supposedly his truck is even beefier now than when i saw it

FUCK!!! Wish I had endless cash flow!!!!
Old 04-03-2013, 12:00 PM   #6530
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea must be nice, i would have rockwell axle if i had endless flow of money.

Same here!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:04 PM   #6531
Membor
Cowboyz has a spectacular aura aboutCowboyz has a spectacular aura aboutCowboyz has a spectacular aura about

Name: Luke
Cowboyz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by big red taco View Post
If you put Icon coilovers would that raise the truck another 1.5" or what. Running 6" pro comp lift now
They are adjustable so you could raise it up another inch or so if you wanted
Old 04-04-2013, 02:48 PM   #6532
s1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktacoma23 View Post
Looks BA!

If you get a sec and dont mind measuring your front clearance #'s from the Fabtech crossmember/LCA that'd be sick
Sorry it took so long. It's 15.5 inches from the ground to the diff skid plate on the crossmember and here is the trimming pictureFabtech, ProComp 6" lift or more. Pictures-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365112058.518048.jpg
I notched the pinch weld there and bent it over flat then seams wales over it all. I used to catch that a little at full lock but I haven't since I did that
Old 04-04-2013, 04:16 PM   #6535

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
holy cow you cut the crap out of that cab mount.
I was thinking about cutting it off and moving it ha ha
Old 04-04-2013, 06:58 PM   #6536
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry it took so long. It's 15.5 inches from the ground to the diff skid plate on the crossmember and here is the trimming pictureAttachment 205234
I notched the pinch weld there and bent it over flat then seams wales over it all. I used to catch that a little at full lock but I haven't since I did that
No prob, looks badass
Old 04-04-2013, 09:36 PM   #6537
R o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
R o C C o 5 7's Tacoma Gallery
Here's another pic of the beast that I took at one of our meets.I'm on 6"s and this rig makes mine look stock.....LOL
Old 04-05-2013, 04:03 AM   #6538
K1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kanon
K1992f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by R o C C o 5 7 View Post
Here's another pic of the beast that I took at one of our meets.I'm on 6"s and this rig makes mine look stock.....LOL
yea that is a badass taco
Old 04-05-2013, 08:18 AM   #6539
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was thinking about cutting it off and moving it ha ha

What would look sick as fuck is putting the wide fenders on your truck. I want some 13.50 wides with these fenders like TXPro has:

Old 04-05-2013, 09:21 AM   #6540

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
What would look sick as fuck is putting the wide fenders on your truck. I want some 13.50 wides with these fenders like TXPro has:

I thought about it.... They are expensive though

Products Discussed in this Thread