Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Fabtech, ProComp 6" lift or more. Pictures

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2013, 12:15 PM   #6761
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
SixtyDashOne's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd!
Old 05-22-2013, 01:41 PM   #6762
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: The Big Red 1 - vet sense 93
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixtyDashOne View Post
sub'd!
Reported!
Old 05-22-2013, 01:51 PM   #6763
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

For what. What are you talking about
Old 05-22-2013, 02:02 PM   #6764
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
For what. What are you talking about
Calm down Ron....we joke a lot around here.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:34 PM   #6765
southtxtaco is on a distinguished road
southtxtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Does that front bracket say "Sky's Offroad Design"?
ya when he got the truck it had a leaf spring lift all the way around but was not as big. a buddy of ours in our home town made this lift on his own from scratch
Old 05-23-2013, 03:29 AM   #6767
PreRonner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
Calm down Ron....we joke a lot around here.

oh ok. sorry mang, i havent been around here in a while. picking up a new 2nd gen soon!
Old 05-23-2013, 08:59 AM   #6768
Pavement Princess

Quote:
oh ok. sorry mang, i havent been around here in a while. picking up a new 2nd gen soon!
Just keep your eye on this guy..... Manwithoutaplan ......he's trouble.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:03 AM   #6769
PreRonner

lol.. fair enough..!.

so can i ask a question while i am on here..

exactly how "unpractical" is a 6 inch lift? trying to figure out if i would rather do a 3,4, or 6 inch lift, and what other mods would have to be done that are associated with each one.. sorry for the noob question! and much appreciated!
Old 05-23-2013, 09:23 AM   #6771
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southtxtaco View Post
ya when he got the truck it had a leaf spring lift all the way around but was not as big. a buddy of ours in our home town made this lift on his own from scratch
Hmmm. Sky's (owner of Sky's Offroad Design) business is a few blocks from my house here.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:55 AM   #6772
Pavement Princess

Quote:
lol.. fair enough..!.

so can i ask a question while i am on here..

exactly how "unpractical" is a 6 inch lift? trying to figure out if i would rather do a 3,4, or 6 inch lift, and what other mods would have to be done that are associated with each one.. sorry for the noob question! and much appreciated!
I didn't want a 3" lift because of the higher angles it puts on the CV's/front drive shafts. Also a 3" usually requires you to buy aftermarket upper control arms....$400+ & extended brake lines (front). None of this was needed with the 6" kit & the CV's are at stock angles.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:26 PM   #6775
The Dank Tank
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
we are just glad you did not start a thread like every other moron on here about 6 inch lift.
Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post
I installed my URD SS tonight, and holy hell it's amazing! I just felt the need to share that I have a big grin on my face everytime I shift now! Woohoo!
Nice!
Old 05-24-2013, 05:05 PM   #6776
Pavement Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post
I installed my URD SS tonight, and holy hell it's amazing!
Short shifter???
Old 05-24-2013, 07:30 PM   #6780
southtxtaco is on a distinguished road
southtxtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Hmmm. Sky's (owner of Sky's Offroad Design) business is a few blocks from my house here.
really? show him the truck. A guy here in S.Tx had the truck (on leafs) before my buddy but thats as far as i know. Its come a long way though!

Products Discussed in this Thread