Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Fabtech, ProComp 6" lift or more. Pictures

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2013, 05:43 AM   #6801
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
^^He wants $1300 plus shipping....which might actually equal to be higher than picking one up at 4wheel parts.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:51 AM   #6803
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORNWILDGUY View Post
What hes asking and what he gets is 2 different things but know what your saying
Yup! If he covered the shipping....it'd probably sell quick.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:32 PM   #6805
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwarmachine View Post
You running blocks in the back? Truck looks great but the front end looks way higher than back.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:01 AM   #6806
Dank Tank
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwarmachine View Post
Nice!
gotta be 37's at least?
Old 05-03-2013, 08:11 PM   #6810
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys I just bought a set of complete 5100s and OME 885s. Someone said they rub the UCA, is this true? Mine are set at zero. Never heard of that before. Just checking.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:04 PM   #6811
nbt808 will become famous soon enough
Name: Nestor
nbt808's Tacoma Gallery
I was looking into getting 5100s for my front I'm currently running the stocks with the coil spacer that comes with the basic bds 6"and I have somewhat of a rake. would the 5100s help?I don't want no bro lean either.
Old 05-05-2013, 10:09 PM   #6812
WhyNotFab is on a distinguished road
Name: Ricky
WhyNotFab's Tacoma Gallery
My Fabtech 6" kit arrived last week, ordered Sunday, arrived Thursday so that was nice.. It was $1,483 shipped through AutoAccessoriesGarage.com with a 15% discount code and free shipping.. Was that a decent price? Should be installing it this weekend, with 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers. I'm anxious to get it on so this week's going to go by slow haha
Old 05-05-2013, 11:57 PM   #6813
Pavement Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyNotFab View Post
My Fabtech 6" kit arrived last week, ordered Sunday, arrived Thursday so that was nice.. It was $1,483 shipped through AutoAccessoriesGarage.com with a 15% discount code and free shipping.. Was that a decent price? Should be installing it this weekend, with 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers. I'm anxious to get it on so this week's going to go by slow haha

Haven't checked the prices in quite a while but that's several $100 cheaper than what I saw last time. If you're installing it yourself, plan on 15 to 20 hours of install time.....and a little blood & sweat too.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:58 PM   #6814
So a full weekend should be fine? Starting early Saturday morning lol
Old 05-06-2013, 04:29 PM   #6816
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, just bought these for my truck. OME 885s wil 5100s at zero. I know I posted about the rubbing issue before but white2010taco said that the coils will rub the factory UCA. Anyone heard of this before. See what he said here:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-build-21.html

Old 05-06-2013, 07:18 PM   #6817
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
With help it can be done in a day....its a pretty easy job to do with the right tools...ive done a ton of drop bracket lifts and never take more than a day to complete...right tools is the key!!!!
Anything in particular you suggest I make sure I have? or tips for issues you've ran into?

I have all the basics, along with sawzall/grinders/cut off wheels.. picking up some wrenches for the stock brake lines for replacing with stainless, my friend is bringing extra air tools & a mig welder.. using my step dad's shop where he has a hydraulic press.. we're also going to raise the rear lower shock mounts with some new tabs I ordered from SDHQ Offroad so I can use my existing Fox shocks, and will trim/plate the cab mounts if necessary. I ordered EBC slotted/drilled rotors & green stuff pads to throw on while it's apart to go along with the new brake lines, and will be replacing the rear diff oil too since the front's getting drained & the rear axle will get welded on.. we have the whole weekend, but I do have to drive to work Monday and Sunday's Mother's day haha.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:22 PM   #6818
Pavement Princess

Coil spring/strut compressor tool if you purchased a stage 1 kit. You'll have to add the top spacer under the plate.....then tighten it all back up.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:27 PM   #6819
Livin Low, Ridin High
YotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
YotaMatt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyNotFab View Post
Anything in particular you suggest I make sure I have? or tips for issues you've ran into?

I have all the basics, along with sawzall/grinders/cut off wheels.. picking up some wrenches for the stock brake lines for replacing with stainless, my friend is bringing extra air tools & a mig welder.. using my step dad's shop where he has a hydraulic press.. we're also going to raise the rear lower shock mounts with some new tabs I ordered from SDHQ Offroad so I can use my existing Fox shocks, and will trim/plate the cab mounts if necessary. I ordered EBC slotted/drilled rotors & green stuff pads to throw on while it's apart to go along with the new brake lines, and will be replacing the rear diff oil too since the front's getting drained & the rear axle will get welded on.. we have the whole weekend, but I do have to drive to work Monday and Sunday's Mother's day haha.
Sounds about right...I do own a car lift so that helps ALOT but have done them on jack stands...just follow instructions and don't get to many people around...2 people is perfect...

Products Discussed in this Thread