Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Fabtech, ProComp 6" lift or more. Pictures

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2013, 02:56 AM   #7024
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
howzit. im gonna be going pro comp 6" in a couple weeks and just wanted to double check if i could use most of my parts from my current lift. im running icon extended coilovers with icon ucas, along with icon 2.5 smooth body rear shocks and a dakar leaf pack. the rear shocks are a given to replace since they travel is almost maxed out when i installed the dakar leafs with the extra overload leaf in the rear. with my new lift is it possible to keep my front coilovers and adjust them so they give me an extra inch in lift, so 7" in total? if possible i dont really want to max the coilovers cause i want to retain cv angles.

side note: i seen a few pics with the trd stock skid still installed on some of these trucks. will they still bolt on or will they have to be fabbed up? i would like to retain my even though its gonna do nothing but sit pretty LOL. thanks in advance.
Old 05-16-2013, 03:43 AM   #7025
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
I was just going for the kits that are always asked about and compared. I'll check out those tho and add em. Any of you have these kits and have inputs of them?
Old 05-16-2013, 10:01 AM   #7029
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
I really want to buy these damn rims

Old 05-16-2013, 10:55 AM   #7031
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
damn those would look bro...mean good
Bastard!
Old 05-16-2013, 10:59 AM   #7033
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i know

just joshing

Oh yeah. I know!!!
Old 05-16-2013, 11:04 AM   #7035
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you need to come to vegas sooner. Make a quick exit this weekend i have free hotel room
A quick exit for me is an 18 hour drive!!!
Old 05-16-2013, 11:06 AM   #7037
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
spread your wings and fly .
I wish. I'm camping this weekend. This rain is pissing me off to no end though!!!

Products Discussed in this Thread