Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Fabtech, ProComp 6" lift or more. Pictures

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2013, 02:02 PM   #7821
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonsay View Post
Just bought this last night...thank you previous owner. Thank you for paying for all the upgrades and taking the "driving off the lot depreciation".
FUCKYEAH !
Old 09-27-2013, 03:17 PM   #7823
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymmewin View Post

Old 09-28-2013, 12:03 AM   #7825
Super White Taco
Gymmewin is on a distinguished road

Name: Jimmy
Gymmewin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post
Jimmy,

Did you just end up putting that stage 2 procomp lift on?
I ended up putting it on after 2 months of contemplating, a week after I put it on and got it back from the shop, my pops got a new job which will require him to transport stuff back and forth and he'll be needing the truck. It wasn't an option for him to get a new truck since we just bought my mom a new highlander, so I have parted all my mods off the truck and restored it to stock. I am currently back to SELLING the STAGE 2 PROCOMP 6" Coilover LIFT. If you know anyone that is interested I'm desperate to sell it. I've lowered the price down to $2850.
Old 09-28-2013, 07:01 AM   #7826
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Joined the 35" club yesterday
Finally!
Old 09-28-2013, 11:00 AM   #7827
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you guys running 35x12.50s with a 17x8.5" wheel? I want to go with a different rim when its time for tires...I really like the SCS Stealth 6 wheels but the 4.30/-10 offset has me concerned. From doing the math they are not too far off. Anyone running these wheels with a DB lift?

Currently running 18x9, 4.5 BS / -12 offset w/ 35x12.50s

Since this threads dying out...here's some pics from two weeks ago

[img]
Old 09-28-2013, 06:55 PM   #7828
Dank Tank
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Joined the 35" club yesterday
Finally!
Old 09-28-2013, 08:37 PM   #7829
2 4 LIFE!!!
TuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TuFerLife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymmewin View Post
I ended up putting it on after 2 months of contemplating, a week after I put it on and got it back from the shop, my pops got a new job which will require him to transport stuff back and forth and he'll be needing the truck. It wasn't an option for him to get a new truck since we just bought my mom a new highlander, so I have parted all my mods off the truck and restored it to stock. I am currently back to SELLING the STAGE 2 PROCOMP 6" Coilover LIFT. If you know anyone that is interested I'm desperate to sell it. I've lowered the price down to $2850.
Hate to hear that man... GLWS though. I'll keep my eyes peeled...
Old 09-28-2013, 08:45 PM   #7831
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
How tall are you? Your truck looks super tall!
Old 09-28-2013, 09:02 PM   #7833
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
AH, well you look pretty bad ass haha
Old 10-01-2013, 09:08 AM   #7837
2 4 LIFE!!!
TuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
Any of you guys running 35x12.50s with a 17x8.5" wheel? I want to go with a different rim when its time for tires...I really like the SCS Stealth 6 wheels but the 4.30/-10 offset has me concerned. From doing the math they are not too far off. Anyone running these wheels with a DB lift?

Currently running 18x9, 4.5 BS / -12 offset w/ 35x12.50s

Since this threads dying out...here's some pics from two weeks ago

[img]
What are you gonna do with you monsters? Mine came with 20" rims and I'd really like to downsize...
Old 10-01-2013, 09:19 AM   #7838
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
I'll sell them to you but shipping will surely kill the deal! lol. Still trying to find out if the 4.30" back spacing will work instead of the 4.5
Old 10-01-2013, 09:44 AM   #7839
2 4 LIFE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
I'll sell them to you but shipping will surely kill the deal! lol. Still trying to find out if the 4.30" back spacing will work instead of the 4.5
I hear ya bud... Ya, I just looked and you're 11 hours away from me. Prost would be a lot of money for just 2" difference in wheels... Haha. Just let me know when you actually get rid of them, prolly gonna be another 6 months before I need new tires though...
Old 10-01-2013, 09:54 AM   #7840

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post
I hear ya bud... Ya, I just looked and you're 11 hours away from me. Prost would be a lot of money for just 2" difference in wheels... Haha. Just let me know when you actually get rid of them, prolly gonna be another 6 months before I need new tires though...

I'm in the same situation, I have 25k on my tires and about half tread left. Might just do some painting on the monsters and see how I like em' and just keep them at least until its time for new tires. I also have the full size spare with a brand new 35. SOO going down 1" on wheels could end up being pretty expensive.

Products Discussed in this Thread