Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Fabtech, ProComp 6" lift or more. Pictures

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2014, 10:44 PM   #7861
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
It's too small.
okay, figured that much. haha. appreciate it
Old 01-19-2014, 04:17 AM   #7862
TACOMA, If I wanted a HUMMER I'd call your mom.
iJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
iJonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
Anyone running 6" w/ 285/75? looked through random pages but it's mostly just discussing. Trying to see if the 285/75 will look too small. Thanks in advance!
285x75r16 or 17? I run a 17 which is about a 34" tire and its not too small. In fact it functions perfectly. This is a personal preference kind of question.
Old 01-19-2014, 06:49 AM   #7863
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
285x75r16 or 17? I run a 17 which is about a 34" tire and its not too small. In fact it functions perfectly. This is a personal preference kind of question.
Old 01-19-2014, 07:00 AM   #7864
iJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iJonny's Tacoma Gallery
That's a 33" tire and depending on the tire it could look a bit small on a 6" lift. If its an MTR, it may look a bit more full, but this is really your preference. It's your truck and do what makes you happy and fits in your budget. You could also look to see if you can get a 85r16, they are tall and skinny but look cool IMO.
Old 01-19-2014, 07:04 AM   #7865
Firefighter:
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's a 33" tire and depending on the tire it could look a bit small on a 6" lift. If its an MTR, it may look a bit more full, but this is really your preference. It's your truck and do what makes you happy and fits in your budget. You could also look to see if you can get a 85r16, they are tall and skinny but look cool IMO.
Yeah, I decided to just go with 4" spindles for now and later down the road if I see a set of 35s on CL or somewhere I might go with the 6". Thanks for your help
Old 01-19-2014, 07:55 AM   #7866
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Here are the Alcan's flexing with "Stock" Dirt Logic 6" lift rear shocks. These pics we're taken at the TW Shoe Creek meet yesterday. Great times!

Old 01-19-2014, 11:46 AM   #7868

iJonny's Tacoma Gallery
First time in the heavy rocks? I didn't know you were fully locked.. I'm jelly
Old 01-19-2014, 01:00 PM   #7870

iJonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Yea first time in a ton of rock gardens and yes I am arb/ gears 4.56.
I'm sure that came in handy in the rocks and made it a little bit less stressful. In other news I ripped off all of my flares last night .
Old 01-19-2014, 07:54 PM   #7871
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you guys rolling 37's? (body lift ontop of DB's don't count)
Old 01-20-2014, 04:33 AM   #7872
Airframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Maintenance Chief P-3 Navy
Name: Kekoa
Airframes Chief's Tacoma Gallery
7" lift with 33's. Hope you all enjoy, Aloha!

Old 01-20-2014, 04:41 AM   #7873
Airframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
Here are the Alcan's flexing with "Stock" Dirt Logic 6" lift rear shocks. These pics we're taken at the TW Shoe Creek meet yesterday. Great times!

Bad ass truck Aaron, Aloha!
Old 01-20-2014, 04:45 AM   #7874

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Went hard in the paint yesterday rock crawling

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...bear-ca-4.html
Much respect bro. Your truck is looking and performing great, Aloha!
Old 01-20-2014, 05:32 AM   #7876

Thanks Matt! I am on Oahu. We have a great Tacoma community here. If you make it out I am sure that you'll love it. Aloha!
Old 01-20-2014, 06:02 AM   #7877

iJonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airframes Chief View Post
Thanks Matt! I am on Oahu. We have a great Tacoma community here. If you make it out I am sure that you'll love it. Aloha!
I've heard that the Tacoma should be the state truck of Hawaii from my childhood friend who now lives in Kailua-Kona. Shit, he even paid to have his loaded in a container and shipped there.
I've been to Oahu when I was a kid and Maui back in 08 which was the best trip of my life so far! Aloha brother, nice ride!
Old 01-20-2014, 09:07 AM   #7878
jstarks is on a distinguished road
jstarks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstarks View Post

Newly installed equipment is:

6" Fabtech Basic Lift with Dirt Logic Rear Schocks
18"X 9" KMC XD Monsters (Chrome)
Nitto Trail Grappler LT285/65 (33")
Westin Bull Bar

Totally changed the look of the truck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
Anyone running 6" w/ 285/75? looked through random pages but it's mostly just discussing. Trying to see if the 285/75 will look too small. Thanks in advance!
Not 16's but 18's with 33's

Old 01-20-2014, 12:22 PM   #7880
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i honestly don't think the 33" tire looks too small with a 6". It is a preference thing really.

I'm going back to 33's once these 35's wear out.

When I had 33's:

Products Discussed in this Thread