Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Fabtech, ProComp 6" lift or more. Pictures

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2013, 11:15 AM   #8061
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Look good ross
I haven't whored my mall princess for awhile. Add snow, and the 100000 mile mark, bitch gets whored out
Old 12-13-2013, 01:34 PM   #8063
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
I haven't whored my mall princess for awhile. Add snow, and the 100000 mile mark, bitch gets whored out
you whore !!!
Old 12-13-2013, 01:35 PM   #8064
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you whore !!!
She's a dirty dirty girl!
Old 12-13-2013, 01:42 PM   #8066
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you guys run the ATII in the snow?
Old 12-14-2013, 02:12 AM   #8067
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Snow?
Old 12-20-2013, 06:43 AM   #8069
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
Snow?
Yea, I was wondering if any of you guys are running Toyo ATIIs and have snow. I'm going to take a trip up to the north rim in AZ and am interested to know how they do.

Quote:
so i am all setup for recovery mission

warn winch
bigger battery
snatch block
ropes and shovel

who is ready to get stuck.
Yes, you are ready to get yourself & and one with you unstuck. Which battery did you go with?
Old 12-20-2013, 08:32 AM   #8070
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
Yea, I was wondering if any of you guys are running Toyo ATIIs and have snow. I'm going to take a trip up to the north rim in AZ and am interested to know how they do.

Yes, you are ready to get yourself & and one with you unstuck. Which battery did you go with?

went with this heavy bitch

Stuck this huge bastard in today. Need Tyler from Pelfrey to make me better battery mount.

selling if cheaper right now then what i bought it for .

http://www.sears.com/diehard-platinu...G1#reviewsWrap
Old 12-20-2013, 08:41 AM   #8071

And that answers my next question of how is it holding up with the oem mount. That is a big nasty battery!

Ps: your motor is looking a little clean
Old 12-20-2013, 09:34 AM   #8073

Oem alternator strong enough to keep that giant charged?
Old 12-20-2013, 09:45 AM   #8075

Guess you will find out when you rescue someone
Old 12-20-2013, 10:14 AM   #8077
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it looks like it i have volt meter connect to the battery.
Is there an aftermarket alternator for our trucks
Old 12-20-2013, 10:43 AM   #8079

A Tundra alternator is probably too large and may take some custom bracket work if it even fits. Probably just easier to buy a higher output alternator that you can buy online. I'm sure you could also search here on TW and find that some of the guys running big stereos have upgraded to higher output versions.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:04 AM   #8080
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Is there an aftermarket alternator for our trucks

Years ago I went to a local electrician that rebuilds alternators. They can easily upgrade the stock unit to handle more load. I was running 8, 100wt lights & a big stereo system and needed it stepped up. Worked like a charm & cost me about $80.

Products Discussed in this Thread