Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Fabtech, ProComp 6" lift or more. Pictures

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2014, 06:00 PM   #9981
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenflow View Post
" sub'd " for some photog evidence of that ? Even tho you are banned I expect some photos with tape measure proof of this " upgrade " I swear you can't compress that front end all the way without ripping your bumper off ?

Oh ummm and... I hope you're already married because that low rider ain't gonna pull chics at the mall anymore
Check out mcgrimms thread. Same set up essentially. I've been on the look out for a loading dock for pics
Old 08-12-2014, 09:26 PM   #9982
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
So Aaron, I'm late to the party, what is all this work for? Ditching the drop bracket I take it? Going to what?
Old 08-13-2014, 03:39 AM   #9983
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
So Aaron, I'm late to the party, what is all this work for? Ditching the drop bracket I take it? Going to what?
I ditched the DB for a Total chaos +2 long travel set up
Old 08-16-2014, 12:07 PM   #9984

Navy:
Quote:
Soooo you are going to run glass front and rear right ? There is no way you are clearing your fenders at full compression / full flex ?
Quote:
" sub'd " for some photog evidence of that ? Even tho you are banned I expect some photos with tape measure proof of this " upgrade " I swear you can't compress that front end all the way without ripping your bumper off ?

Oh ummm and... I hope you're already married because that low rider ain't gonna pull chics at the mall anymore

Here yah go. Full flex on the bump stop with 35s, +2 and no glass clears full lock either direction
Old 08-16-2014, 01:59 PM   #9985
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post

Here yah go. Full flex on the bump stop with 35s, +2 and no glass clears full lock either direction
Purty truck...
Old 08-16-2014, 04:41 PM   #9988

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
:Spy:

oh and aarons old scrap metal

Why they not on truck yet?

Quote:
mah truck shrunk! And got fat
Old 08-16-2014, 07:00 PM   #9990
Evenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
Evenflow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post

o.k now I believe you .... But you're still shit out o' luck pullin' chicks at the mall with that low rider
Old 08-16-2014, 08:46 PM   #9991
BDS'd
RadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant future

Name: NEIL
RadTaco914's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Waitin on new shocks
I'll have to let you know how these 5125's work out for me here soon. Not sure how much they'll be limited with the adapters
Old 08-17-2014, 06:21 AM   #9993
BDS'd
RadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I went with 12" travel bilstein 5125 as well
What was the exact size you went with? I got the 17" collapsed and 28 extended plus the adapters add rough 2". I'm kinda worried there gonna be too long extended and won't compress enough..
Old 08-19-2014, 09:06 AM   #9996
BDS'd

Want my spindles in the next couple weeks?
Old 08-19-2014, 09:08 AM   #9997
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadTaco914 View Post
Want my spindles in the next couple weeks?
Yes!! Where are you at and what do you want for them?
Old 08-19-2014, 09:13 AM   #9998
BDS'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
Yes!! Where are you at and what do you want for them?
I'll have to ship them..Not a problem for me. I live across the world in north carolina lol Not sure really what they are worth. If you wanna wait till I have them off (first week of september) they'll be off the truck and you can shoot me an offer. It'll help me and you both! I'll have a lot of spare parts to get rid of
Old 08-19-2014, 09:20 AM   #9999

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadTaco914 View Post
I'll have to ship them..Not a problem for me. I live across the world in north carolina lol Not sure really what they are worth. If you wanna wait till I have them off (first week of september) they'll be off the truck and you can shoot me an offer. It'll help me and you both! I'll have a lot of spare parts to get rid of
At this point its research, I'll look into costs and get back to you. The idea is good, but if I can't keep most of my parts, its not worth it.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:42 AM   #10000
BDS'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
At this point its research, I'll look into costs and get back to you. The idea is good, but if I can't keep most of my parts, its not worth it.
Right on, well just let me know what you wanna do. Like I said just shoot me an offer. Not looking to make a profit from them..Otherwise they'll end up in a pile somehwere

Products Discussed in this Thread