Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Fabtech, ProComp 6" lift or more. Pictures

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-17-2014, 07:40 PM   #9982
pa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
pa blaster's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-19-2014, 10:06 AM   #9983
Breaking DB Stereotypes
RadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NEIL
RadTaco914's Tacoma Gallery
Want my spindles in the next couple weeks?
Old 08-19-2014, 10:08 AM   #9984
TACOMA, If I wanted a HUMMER I'd call your mom.
iJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
iJonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadTaco914 View Post
Want my spindles in the next couple weeks?
Yes!! Where are you at and what do you want for them?
Old 08-19-2014, 10:13 AM   #9985
Breaking DB Stereotypes
RadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadTaco914 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
Yes!! Where are you at and what do you want for them?
I'll have to ship them..Not a problem for me. I live across the world in north carolina lol Not sure really what they are worth. If you wanna wait till I have them off (first week of september) they'll be off the truck and you can shoot me an offer. It'll help me and you both! I'll have a lot of spare parts to get rid of
Old 08-19-2014, 10:20 AM   #9986
iJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shediJonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iJonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll have to ship them..Not a problem for me. I live across the world in north carolina lol Not sure really what they are worth. If you wanna wait till I have them off (first week of september) they'll be off the truck and you can shoot me an offer. It'll help me and you both! I'll have a lot of spare parts to get rid of
At this point its research, I'll look into costs and get back to you. The idea is good, but if I can't keep most of my parts, its not worth it.
Old 08-19-2014, 10:42 AM   #9987
Breaking DB Stereotypes

Quote:
At this point its research, I'll look into costs and get back to you. The idea is good, but if I can't keep most of my parts, its not worth it.
Right on, well just let me know what you wanna do. Like I said just shoot me an offer. Not looking to make a profit from them..Otherwise they'll end up in a pile somehwere
Old 08-19-2014, 10:55 AM   #9988
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I just put my stock spindles and revtek 3" lift kit by my trash can this morning.

Guess I should sell the shit!!!!!
Old 08-19-2014, 11:20 AM   #9989

iJonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Right on, well just let me know what you wanna do. Like I said just shoot me an offer. Not looking to make a profit from them..Otherwise they'll end up in a pile somehwere
Ill prob end up keeping the DB and just stick to the expo plan... My truck does do extremely well as it is now. I was flying up Sycamore creek at 50 last weekend and floating across the sand.

Its just I look at Aarons truck and get all antsy in my pantsies
Old 08-19-2014, 11:42 AM   #9990
Breaking DB Stereotypes

Quote:
Ill prob end up keeping the DB and just stick to the expo plan... My truck does do extremely well as it is now. I was flying up Sycamore creek at 50 last weekend and floating across the sand.

Hahahah yeah I do too..Bout the time he was planning on going LT for sure, I almost re-considered my plans. But, for what I use my truck for the DB will do just fine me.. GROCERY STORE MOBBING & TARRRH SHINE
Old 08-19-2014, 11:59 AM   #9991

iJonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hahahah yeah I do too..Bout the time he was planning on going LT for sure, I almost re-considered my plans. But, for what I use my truck for the DB will do just fine me.. GROCERY STORE MOBBING & TARRRH SHINE
I don't do that stuff, my truck is so very functional even with that giant PC snow plow. I spent so much monies making it into a MT DB. My Scarlett is covered in scratches and body damage is becoming more common for me. The best part is, I don't care about the look, as much as the functionality. I'm polar opposite of many on this thread..
Old 08-19-2014, 12:14 PM   #9992
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Old 08-20-2014, 01:43 PM   #9995
Breaking DB Stereotypes

^^ Whats that going on ugh! ^^
Old 08-20-2014, 01:46 PM   #9996
Breaking DB Stereotypes

Better yet
Old 08-20-2014, 01:51 PM   #9998
Breaking DB Stereotypes

I hope SHE'S purty at least

Products Discussed in this Thread