Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Fabtech, ProComp 6" lift or more. Pictures

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-27-2011, 01:50 PM   #1041
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
ok then thank you very much
you will also have more droop from my understanding because the uniballs allow more travel...but i could be wrong
Old 01-27-2011, 02:08 PM   #1042
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
does it screw with geometery of the suspension with putting the aftermarket arm with aftermarket spindle lift.
are you looking for spindles?
Lift spindles are only for 2wd.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:09 PM   #1043
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
are you looking for spindles?
Lift spindles are only for 2wd.
no us drop bracket guys have 4wd spindles
Old 01-27-2011, 04:07 PM   #1044
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino8541 View Post
If you put UCA's on after a lift, you will have to get a realignment done, whether or not you are running a 6 inch lift. I'm running TC UCA's with my procomp lift.
does the Uca control of the wheel bouncing around, did you have the stock uca arms when you first lifted your truck?
Old 01-27-2011, 04:14 PM   #1045
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by con3boy808 View Post
more pics

which shock is that. I assume they are 5125, but what length.

i have 12" travel and I think mine are more compressed on flat ground than that. and I was thinking about going to 10" travel shocks

Justin
Old 01-27-2011, 04:22 PM   #1046
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
does the Uca control of the wheel bouncing around, did you have the stock uca arms when you first lifted your truck?
Your wheels might need balancing. I had TC's previous to lifting it 6 inches.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:54 PM   #1049
con3boy808 has a spectacular aura aboutcon3boy808 has a spectacular aura aboutcon3boy808 has a spectacular aura about
Law Enforcement: Protecting Hawaii
con3boy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by My68ur8trd View Post
which shock is that. I assume they are 5125, but what length.

i have 12" travel and I think mine are more compressed on flat ground than that. and I was thinking about going to 10" travel shocks

Justin
Ya its the 5100, But 10 inch travel cause the twelve would bottom out alot
Old 01-27-2011, 05:57 PM   #1050
LILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Salty Basterd
Name: Mitch
LILFURR's Tacoma Gallery
i hate to be gross... but that picture of all the taco's together made me cream my pants,
Old 01-29-2011, 08:38 AM   #1052
LILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Salty Basterd
Name: Mitch
LILFURR's Tacoma Gallery
ive realized that, thus making getting onto tw very messy...
Old 01-31-2011, 11:58 AM   #1054
TiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the rough
TiMe's Tacoma Gallery
Are you guys with the Fabtech 6" running the AAL that was supplied with the kit? Any problems with it?
Old 01-31-2011, 12:26 PM   #1055
TiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the rough
TiMe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookz View Post
It squeaks

There's no spacer, so its metal on metal with the stock springs. Lubing it only lasts so long.
Damn...

I have the fabtech 6" installed now just dont have the AAL in the back because I was afraid of it squeaking. I dont have the cash for custom leaf packs right now either. Is there another AAL out there that doesnt squeak?
Old 01-31-2011, 12:50 PM   #1056
kawasaki636 is on a distinguished road
Name: pt
kawasaki636's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks alot fella. I just picked up my truck on Friday and was just fine with the stock TRD look. Thought I finally had something i could live with just the way it was. Now that is not even remotely possible.
Great looking trucks, thanks for the pics. Looks like i will now NEED a lift and wheels and tires! Can't wait.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:14 PM   #1057
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
sub.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:35 PM   #1058
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone attempted to put thier Procomp or fabtech AAL on top of a pack that already has one AAL in it?

From the Mod/ Ride Meet here in North Bama

Old 02-01-2011, 09:41 AM   #1059
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody looking to upgrade to coilovers, im selling my dirt logics!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post2676851
Old 02-01-2011, 09:58 AM   #1060
TiMe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
I had loud squeeking with the Fabtech AAL too. I took it out and replaced it with a Toytec AAL that has little pads on it. Now it doesn't make a noise
Which toytec AAL did you buy? The 2" or the 1.5"? I dont have TSB leafs so I would assume I need the 2" ones right?

Products Discussed in this Thread