LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Camburg 4’’ spindles.

Old 09-08-2010, 02:51 PM   #21
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckeyTRD View Post
it would make your truck sit 4" higher in the front.
t actually wouldnt make his truck sit any way! He is 4WD and spindle lifts are for 2WD only
Old 09-09-2010, 10:06 AM   #22
l_prettyman has a spectacular aura aboutl_prettyman has a spectacular aura about
Name: Logan
l_prettyman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
t actually wouldnt make his truck sit any way! He is 4WD and spindle lifts are for 2WD only

i thought i saw one that was for 4WD?
Old 09-09-2010, 10:25 AM   #23
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_prettyman View Post
i thought i saw one that was for 4WD?
the only way that i could think of for that to happen is that... they were completely custom?? the reason why it does not work is due to the spindle being to big and your cv's would get in the way....
Old 09-09-2010, 11:50 AM   #25
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bugs Life View Post
Jesus.. You got balls of steel for jumping with spacers
Your telling me! That was the second time i jumped the truck! The first time was like a month after we bought it, we went to Ocotillo wells and jumped it and busted the driverside front shock. Then we did the jump in the sig pic about 6 months later out at the same place! Oh well snapped a shock, then replaced it! time for some long travel
Old 09-09-2010, 08:29 PM   #26
hockeypoor will become famous soon enough
hockeypoor's Tacoma Gallery
any know about these guys
http://obsessedmotorsports.com/Toyot...d_spindle.html