Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

UCA bolt torque spec?

Old 07-19-2009, 12:52 AM   #1
another guy with a tacoma
ToyoRunner has a spectacular aura aboutToyoRunner has a spectacular aura about
ToyoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
UCA bolt torque spec?

today I installed some light racing UCA's and can't seem to find the torque spec for it. Anyone know it off the top of their head?
Old 07-19-2009, 05:36 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
100 Ft- lbs.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:03 AM   #3
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ncttora.com/fsm/05+/data/...6ta/003032.pdf
Old 07-19-2009, 10:08 AM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by db67fm View Post
Those specs are for the OEM arm. TC and Lite Raceing (And I belive Camburg) give 91 to 100# as a spec.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:26 PM   #6
another guy with a tacoma
ToyoRunner has a spectacular aura aboutToyoRunner has a spectacular aura about
ToyoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
alright thanks!, i'll go check it out.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:17 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Or one 'Grrr' as Chris says.
Old 02-25-2011, 02:54 PM   #8
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
man I just looked at the link for the OEM ucas, and it's too confusing for me

What is the torque spec for the OEM UCA bolt
Old 02-25-2011, 02:55 PM   #9
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
you dont torque it untill it's all hooked up
Old 02-25-2011, 02:58 PM   #10
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
you dont torque it untill it's all hooked up

ok so what's the torque

Pretty please?

No homo!
Old 02-25-2011, 03:02 PM   #11
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
ok so what's the torque

Pretty please?

No homo!
helliphino
Old 02-25-2011, 03:07 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
helliphino

OK THANKS

BUMP, anybody? I know I look like a freakin 3 post newb right now
Old 02-25-2011, 03:11 PM   #13

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
81 ftlbs in the above peddifile
Old 02-25-2011, 03:12 PM   #14
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
OK THANKS

BUMP, anybody? I know I look like a freakin 3 post newb right now
It says 85 for UCA to frame. 81 for UCA to Knuckle.