Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Fox Shocks - Can You Help a Brother?

Old 07-19-2009, 06:16 PM   #1
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Fox Shocks - Can You Help a Brother?

Just picked up some new 2.5 Fox Shocks and I don't have a correct size spanner to adjust them. Does any one A) have one that I might be able to borrow/buy or B) know of a local (Huntington Beach area) shop?

TIA
Old 07-19-2009, 06:46 PM   #2
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
Just picked up some new 2.5 Fox Shocks and I don't have a correct size spanner to adjust them. Does any one A) have one that I might be able to borrow/buy or B) know of a local (Huntington Beach area) shop?

TIA
Camburg is in Huntington Beach...
Old 07-19-2009, 08:29 PM   #3
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny650 View Post
Camburg is in Huntington Beach...
Thanks!
Old 07-19-2009, 08:40 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
so you got the mod bug huh, im dieing to see your truck when its done.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:47 PM   #5
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
so you got the mod bug huh, im dieing to see your truck when its done.
I can't wait either! I was hoping to get it done today. Set up time with a friend to take care of it today and no spanner! - I thought it was included with the Fox kit - Oh well! As long as it's done before Saturday, I'll be happy.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:13 PM   #6
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i hope mine is done before saturday too, i will not be happy if it's not.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:21 PM   #7
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
i hope mine is done before saturday too, i will not be happy if it's not.
What are you mod'n?
Old 07-19-2009, 09:34 PM   #8
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
What are you mod'n?
you will see on saturday, nothing like what you are doing.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:38 PM   #9
Ban Pending

Quote:
you will see on saturday, nothing like what you are doing.
You're not doing the rotating turret/50 cal mod are you?
Old 07-19-2009, 09:41 PM   #11
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tri is going to cream his pants lol
Old 07-19-2009, 09:44 PM   #13
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtree03 View Post
You guys gonna try to make Coral Canyon? Can't wait to see the trucks.
As long as I have 4 wheels on my truck I will be there!
Old 07-19-2009, 09:48 PM   #15
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Hey kings dont come with them as well.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:49 PM   #16
Quote:
You're not doing the rotating turret/50 cal mod are you?
who told you, i am having my steering rack changed bacause my old one took a shit friday afternoon. so it's at toyota and the dude overthere said he would have it done, hey Tri are going saturday.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:50 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastie Joe View Post
You mean I just spent an ass load on Fox shocks and I dont get a spanner wrench with them!?!? *#%$#*^(*^#!!!
that is why i bought sway a ways.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:26 PM   #18
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
I'll likely go if I can ride with someone. Roger might come down and said he'd pick me up. He just got a bunch of stuff done to his truck too.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:54 PM   #19
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtree03 View Post
I'll likely go if I can ride with someone. Roger might come down and said he'd pick me up. He just got a bunch of stuff done to his truck too.
Oh yeah he did! It looks good - Makes me want to spend money! I might need a sponsor!
Old 07-19-2009, 11:05 PM   #20
Ban Pending

Quote:
who told you, i am having my steering rack changed bacause my old one took a shit friday afternoon. so it's at toyota and the dude overthere said he would have it done, hey Tri are going saturday.
This ain't a bad mod either:

The Glock .40 mod