Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Which Gen do you think has the most comfortable stock suspension.

Old 07-19-2009, 11:46 PM   #1
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
Which Gen do you think has the most comfortable stock suspension.

My dad has a '86 access cab and i have a '99 standrad cab and a '09 Double cab.........now i know the double cab is heavier, but it seems like my dad's '86 access cab provides the most comfotable ride. I know I know....its a truck dammit.....but does anyone else think that is peculiar?