Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Best Cheapest Shocks for 3" lift ?

Old 07-21-2009, 11:52 AM   #1
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
Best Cheapest Shocks for 3" lift ?

Tryied lookin around also not that hard if there is a thread already sorry someone send link or better yet just help me.
I need to know what shocks you'd recomend for a 3" lift but still not to pricey of ones: good, cheap, durable, add flex, not too stiff-
any thing out there that I'm lookin for that ya know of people?
Well I think i have all the nessassary now add a leafs, longer springs for front and longer u bolts.... Now just need shocks
Old 07-21-2009, 11:55 AM   #2
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
not sure about shocks for first gen, but for a 3 inch lift your probably going to be looking at spacers and blocks

and we are not guys cause we look at them we look at them cause we are guys. I am a guy because I have a c@$k
Old 07-21-2009, 03:25 PM   #3
Banned
bermise will become famous soon enough
bermise's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota_dvl View Post
Tryied lookin around also not that hard if there is a thread already sorry someone send link or better yet just help me.
I need to know what shocks you'd recomend for a 3" lift but still not to pricey of ones: good, cheap, durable, add flex, not too stiff-
any thing out there that I'm lookin for that ya know of people?
Well I think i have all the nessassary now add a leafs, longer springs for front and longer u bolts.... Now just need shocks
Cheap and flex don't go together too well. Bilsteins would probably be your best bet for a "cheap good" shock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nad View Post
and we are not guys cause we look at them we look at them cause we are guys. I am a guy because I have a c@$k
WTF??? Is that from a new movie you saw??
Old 07-21-2009, 03:29 PM   #4
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
its a reply to his signature lol