Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Billy 2.5" and 1.5" AAL installed with 32"

Old 07-22-2009, 08:28 PM   #1
r12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant future
r12rex's Tacoma Gallery
Billy 2.5" and 1.5" AAL installed with 32"

First pics of my GF's 2005 Pre-runner Taco

Suspension is perfect aside from the missing rear 5100s.

Everything done by myself.

Cleared OEM Headlights with Lamin-X Clear protectors both HL and Fogs
Stubby Antenna
Painted black front Valence
Color matched license plate plugs
Satin black TRD O/F Wheels with 265/75 Definity M/Ts
Blacked out emblems
Spidertrax spacers
N-Fab Side steps
5100 Front Billy's @ 2.5"
Rear Toytec TSB AAL 1.5"
Magnaflow muffler

Soon to come:
Front Tint
Rear Billy 5100s
TRD Intake
New Audio System

And of course my track toy/daily driver

Kind Regards,
Ryan
Old 07-22-2009, 08:32 PM   #2
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Good job man!! clap...clap....Looks great.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:10 PM   #3
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
Nice..how do you like the ride on the 5100's?
Old 07-22-2009, 11:23 PM   #4
Kmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
Kmoney's Tacoma Gallery
Both of em look great!!
Old 07-22-2009, 11:35 PM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. It looks a lot bigger than 2.5".
Old 07-22-2009, 11:37 PM   #6
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery
It looks nice! Thats pretty much exactly what i'll be getting done tomorrow morning! cant wait! Hopefully it looks as good as your girls truck!

take it easy!
Old 07-22-2009, 11:38 PM   #7
Kmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
Kmoney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
That's what I thought, too. Same set up as yours isn't it?
Old 07-22-2009, 11:41 PM   #8
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yep.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:42 PM   #9

Hmmmm...

Looks sick though! Nice work!!
Old 07-23-2009, 01:09 AM   #10
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Nice Truck! Pretty nice Subie...
Old 07-23-2009, 09:43 AM   #11
r12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant future
r12rex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny650 View Post
Nice..how do you like the ride on the 5100's?
A bit stiffer...the GF said the truck feels more like a truck now. The stock suspension is pretty soft. I like the way it feels. Handles a lot better, but boy do I hate the numb, vague feedback from the steering wheel...and why did toyota make the steering so light?!

Anyway, the ride is awesome. I really like it ...I'd opt for some nice Icon coilovers, BUT she doesn't wheel and we don't have any intentions to so there would be no need to spend the extra $$$. I think the 5100s are great for the price.

Quote:
Really? Maybe it's the tires? I also put a 1/4" spacer on the driver side to fix the taco lean...beats me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
Nice Truck! Pretty nice Subie...
Thanks everyone for the compliments!

Tacoholic, thanks I love my Subie! I love her Taco though too, just wish it was 4wd.

Kind Regards,
Ryan
Old 07-23-2009, 05:20 PM   #12
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i agree, looks bigger than 2.5" but still looks great
Old 07-23-2009, 05:25 PM   #13
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hmmmm...

Looks sick though! Nice work!!
derek its the wheel spacers im tellin you!
Old 07-23-2009, 05:30 PM   #14
senna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to behold
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have to use wheel spacers with the 5100's and stock wheels?
Or did you just do it for appearance.

Looking back I assume derekabraham does not have wheel spacers, correct.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:53 PM   #15
r12rex's Tacoma Gallery
No need for spacers, just wanted the wheels to come out a bit.

Kind Regards,
Ryan
Old 07-23-2009, 06:32 PM   #16
senna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to behold
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by r12rex View Post
No need for spacers, just wanted the wheels to come out a bit.

Kind Regards,
Ryan
Ok, thanks for the clarification.

One more question, did you use the stock coils up front?
Old 07-23-2009, 07:27 PM   #17
r12rex's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, I used the stock coils in front. The ride is nice and firm. Truck feels more composed.

Kind Regards,
Ryan
Old 10-12-2009, 08:46 PM   #18
Deathprone is on a distinguished road
Deathprone's Tacoma Gallery
Makes me miss my WRX, beautiful car man.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:08 PM   #19
r12rex's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!
Old 10-16-2009, 02:11 PM   #20
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

BTW, nice rides OP!