1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lift

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by tcboss, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Dec 15, 2007 at 1:42 PM
    tcboss

tcboss [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Wilmington, NC
    Vehicle:
    Black Mamba
    3 in. Revtek Lift, 33 in. M/T Open Country's,
    so i have an 07 acccess cab black
    and i decided i am going with the 3 inch revtek from les schwab with 33 inch mud terrain tires with 20 inch black ultra goliaths, 20 inch black helo maxxx6 or 20 inch black XD Rockstars. Any tips or suggestions before i buy????
    the 3 inch was quoted from les schwab at around 550.00 and i still am MAYBE MAYBE considering an OME lift from the truck store down the street but that 800.00 so i hear its like the same thing so no point in spending the extra 3 hundred???
    i know the 33's will cause for some trimming. i really would like to get twenties on my truck but i dont see many with twenties so i can tell if thats to much rim and too little of tire?
    thanks for any help

will

2. Dec 15, 2007 at 2:02 PM
    rick

rick `

Member:
    on the wheels, make sure the backspacing is 4.75 or less. anything greater and you may have rubbing on your uca's. in my opinion i wouldnt go bigger than an 18" with only a 3" lift. 20's look better with a 6" lift (on a 35" tire). not only does it give you a smaller sidewall, but a 33 inch / 20 may be difficult to find in a mud-terrain

Products Discussed in

To Top