Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Info on buying used coilovers

Old 07-24-2009, 02:49 PM   #1
Yotas For Life!
06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
06RedComa's Tacoma Gallery
Info on buying used coilovers

Hey everyone I have been looking around at some used coilovers and i was wondering what people have paid for their used coilovers, as well as how many miles were on them, and your experiences with them ( SAWs, Icons, Skyjacker, Fox, ect.) THANKS!
Old 07-24-2009, 04:44 PM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
check to see where they have them set at, the ring all the way to the bottom or at the top, see if they have been rebuilt recently, if you buy a set rebuild them before you put them on your truck unless they are under a fresh rebuild. I am going to be selling my saw's 2.5 that were rebuilt about 1 month ago, they have 7,000 miles on them and are not jacked all the way down to give lift, nice smooth ride.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:38 PM   #3
Robtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really nice

Name: Robert
Robtrd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
check to see where they have them set at, the ring all the way to the bottom or at the top, see if they have been rebuilt recently, if you buy a set rebuild them before you put them on your truck unless they are under a fresh rebuild. I am going to be selling my saw's 2.5 that were rebuilt about 1 month ago, they have 7,000 miles on them and are not jacked all the way down to give lift, nice smooth ride.
For how much? I may be interested
Old 07-24-2009, 05:51 PM   #4
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robtrd View Post
For how much? I may be interested
sent you a pm