Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

3" lift with stock tires

Old 07-28-2009, 12:02 PM   #1
ydoow is on a distinguished road
ydoow's Tacoma Gallery
3" lift with stock tires

does any one have a picture of a 09 DC with a 3" lift and stock rims and tires on it. I want to get my truck lifted but cant afford wheels and tires right now, and was just wondering what it would look like. Also what does tsb stand for i see a lot of people have this done to there trucks but not sure what it means,
Old 07-28-2009, 12:05 PM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
TSB is Technical Service Bulletin or Toyota Service bulletin
Old 07-28-2009, 12:05 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery

This is my 05 with 265/75/16 Tires w/ painted stock wheels
Old 07-28-2009, 12:37 PM   #5
ydoow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottcrumley24 View Post

This is my 05 with 265/75/16 Tires w/ painted stock wheels
That looks good where did you get your lift from? or did you do it your self? Do you recommend a 4x4 shop that's in Phoenix where I could go?
sorry for all the questions
Old 07-28-2009, 01:25 PM   #7
ydoow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnecon2001 View Post
He got his lift from Fat Bob's Garage. And I installed it.. in my garage.
Thanks, What kind of lift is it? I swear that's the last question
Old 07-28-2009, 02:06 PM   #8
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
awesome thanks guys I was wondering this myself A+
Old 07-28-2009, 08:23 PM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
He got his lift from Fat Bob's Garage. And I installed it.. in my garage.
LOL yupper! John and Cliff kick ass! Thanks again guys!
Old 07-28-2009, 08:26 PM   #11

Quote:
http://store.fatbobsgarage.com/share...S=fatbobs&All=

But his alignment is pretty off without aftermarket UCA's.

This would be better
He's right, my ride is fine and it doesn't vibrate or anything its just my camber is a lil positive...new UCAs will fix the problem...which i'm getting them damn soon
Old 07-28-2009, 08:31 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydoow View Post
Thanks, What kind of lift is it? I swear that's the last question
Your fine...you won't learn unless you ask questions Maybe we could cordinate a MOD Night w/ Johnecon2001 and we could help you install your lift
Old 07-29-2009, 09:53 AM   #13
ydoow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

But his alignment is pretty off without aftermarket UCA's.

This would be better
I was also wondering about this set up I know it's not 3" but from what you say this would work better right? So I don't have to get aftermarket UCA's . But would I also need to get AAL'S with the bilstein set up?

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-13...justable.htmle
Old 07-29-2009, 09:56 AM   #14
ydoow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottcrumley24 View Post
Your fine...you won't learn unless you ask questions Maybe we could cordinate a MOD Night w/ Johnecon2001 and we could help you install your lift
That would be great Just not sure when I will get a lift for my truck, hopefully soon
Old 07-29-2009, 09:57 AM   #15
ydoow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ydoow View Post
I was also wondering about this set up I know it's not 3" but from what you say this would work better right? So I don't have to get aftermarket UCA's . But would I also need to get AAL'S with the bilstein set up?

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-13...justable.htmle
Also does anyone have pictures of this lift with stock wheels on there truck?