Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Truck sits lower in the rear non tsb reg cab

Old 07-28-2009, 08:36 PM   #1
08beachtoy is on a distinguished road

08beachtoy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 08beachtoy
Truck sits lower in the rear non tsb reg cab

I have an 08 Reg cab that is not in the Tsb for rear leaf springs .I installed an ARE Cap on the truck and since then it sits lower in the rear than in the front especially when hauling stuff . What is the best solution to bring the back of the truck up a bit to compensate for the weight of the cap ??
Old 07-28-2009, 08:38 PM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
An Add a Leaf from toytech or one of the off road suspension vendors
Old 07-28-2009, 08:41 PM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
Old 07-29-2009, 07:01 PM   #4
08beachtoy is on a distinguished road

08beachtoy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 08beachtoy
Well I called toytec today they are having a custom spring pack made for me by alcan spring to help with the extra weight of the cap and my tools. It should bring the truck back to stock height in the rear with up to 500 lbs in it which is the normal amout of stuff I carry around on a daily basis .I am so tired of looking at the truck and it sits lower in the back by about a half of an inch that don't sound like much but it is very noticeable to me . If I pull my boat or tow my car to the track its kind of embarassing the way the truck looks in the rear .I cant wait for the new leaf pack to get here !!!! Thanks dgerm for turning me on to the right people to get the right stuff for my truck ! You guys never let me down on here