Notices

What to get??

View Poll Results: Which would you chose
Toytec ultimate lift - 1,049$ 28 75.68%
Light Racing coilovers w/ AAL and 5100's (used 2k) 900$ 9 24.32%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-30-2009, 05:27 PM   #1
Taco Man Sam
Ese Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ese Loco's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation used light racing or new Toytec ultimate??

Ok i'm looking to get a suspension lift and i have found two very appealing options but don't know weather to go new and pretty nice or the cheaper option which is a better coilover (i think ) with the same rear set up on both yet the better coilover is slightly used (2000 miles)

so what do you think,

toytec ultimate lift - 1,049

or

Light Racing Coilovers with 1.5" AAL and bilstein 1500's for the rear - 900$
( used for 2000 miles)

with either of these i plan on getting a set of light racing uca's.

as always thanks in advance
Old 07-30-2009, 05:53 PM   #2
Taco Man Sam
Ese Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ese Loco's Tacoma Gallery
i really need some advice, i'm torn between the two, bump cause i respect your guys opinion
Old 07-30-2009, 07:50 PM   #4
ghostboy808 is on a distinguished road
ghostboy808's Tacoma Gallery
light racing setup will run you about 1500 retail. $900 is a good deal considering the stuff almost looks brand new. Better hurry though I think that listing is on a number of forums.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:31 PM   #5
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
Research a bit, but I think that the Light Racing Coilovers are the same as Icons.
If thats the case, the Light Racing/Icons are better then the coilovers that come in the Ultimate lift. I'd buy used and put the rest towards tires and wheels.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:41 PM   #6
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Voted conservative option...
Old 07-30-2009, 09:43 PM   #7
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
used orrr brand new......

brand new
Old 07-30-2009, 10:43 PM   #8
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
I say Toytec just because I am familiar with toytec and know they have good quality parts. Light racing may be just as good... but I'm simply not aware of them. Plus I'd rather have a new part than a used part any day of the week. Whatever you go with be sure to post pics!
Old 07-31-2009, 11:07 AM   #9
1sicktaco is on a distinguished road
1sicktaco's Tacoma Gallery
procomp stage 1 from track add on for 1300 buck is ths way to go
Old 08-05-2009, 12:52 PM   #10
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sicktaco View Post
procomp stage 1 from track add on for 1300 buck is ths way to go
No way. Toytec vs Procomp for a Tacoma, I'll take the Toytec lift any day.