Notices

Rcd 4.5"

Old 08-04-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
Toyota_hic is on a distinguished road
Name: Grant
Toyota_hic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Toyota_hic
Rcd 4.5"

thinking about buying the RCD 4.5 lift, but never lifted or owned a lifted truck how dose RCD compare too other lifts i have done a little research online but id like some oppinions of people that are more expericed first hand....oh yea would the lift look bad with stock wheels and 275 BFG MT
idk if i have the money right away to buy new tires and there are nothing wrong with the ones i have now but didnt kno if it would look goofy
Old 08-04-2009, 04:44 PM   #2
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
i say go 6 inch if your going to do a drop bracket lift kit even if you only run 33s
Old 08-04-2009, 05:58 PM   #3
Toyota_hic is on a distinguished road
Name: Grant
Toyota_hic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Toyota_hic
6" is just too high for my taste i really like the looks of the 4.5 i just wasnt sure if anyone has had any issues with it, or if it will look funny with that small of a tire
Old 08-04-2009, 06:03 PM   #4
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
It looks dumb with a small tire. I dont like the lookds of the RCD lift.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:05 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
The RCD lift is one of the better drop bracket lifts out there.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:26 PM   #8
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Its not on our site yet, but I can get you a good price on the RCD lift. They are a great company with good quality products. We can also get you some longer shocks or Coilovers for the front for improved offroad perfomance.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:27 PM   #9
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
I received notice today in the following email that the RCD 4.5 lift is now available for the 09 models with VSC option.

Email---------------------------------------------------

Our 4.5”-5” suspension system for the 05-09 Toyota Tacoma 4wd & 2wd PreRunner models is now available. The system is part #10-47405. The system comes complete with a two-piece lower sub-frame assembly with integrated differential skid plate and polished stainless steel anti-compression struts, CNC machined replacement cast iron steering knuckles, heavy-duty front differential brackets, front sway bar drops, front bump-stop extension brackets, front and rear brake line extension brackets, 4” rear lift blocks, rear u-bolts with hardware and two front and two rear Bilstein 5100 Series shock absorbers. Clears up to a 33”x12.50” tire on 8” wide wheels. Requires wheels with a maximum of 4.5” of backspacing. I have also attached a kit photo, vehicle photo and a copy of the installation instructions.

Vehicles equipped with the factory Toyota VSC system will need to be recalibrated by a qualified technician after installation of the suspension system and realignment of the front end. The VSC system may be more sensitive compared to stock form with the system installed.

If you have any questions or need any further information please feel free to e-mail me back, or you can also give us a call toll free at (866) 469-7257.

Thank you for the inquiry.

Matt Yoder
RCD Suspension
1900 Weld Blvd., Ste. #100
El Cajon, CA 92020
PH # (619) 588-4723