Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Fox 2.0 Coilover resivoirs Questions

Old 08-05-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb Fox 2.0 Coilover resivoirs Questions

So I bought some Fox 2.0 coilovers as the title says. First off, are they side specific? Im thinking no. Also, I was wondering what most people run these at. 2.5"? 3"? I have tc uca's and 285/75/16's. Im also going to be installing the 3" All Pro leaf packs. I would like my truck to sit at least level. So in order to get the 2.5-3" of lift how much thread do I need to have showing at the top? Thanks in advance. I will be installing these this weekened.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:39 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I noticed they dont have the top plate, i have mine set @ 2.5 the higher you go the more down travel you lose. 4 complete revolutions of the adjuster ring equals a 1/2" of lift height
Old 08-05-2009, 10:44 PM   #3
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
I noticed they dont have the top plate, i have mine set @ 2.5 the higher you go the more down travel you lose. 4 complete revolutions of the adjuster ring equals a 1/2" of lift height
I have the top plates. I have to bolt them on. Right now one is compressed about 3.5 inches down and the other at like 2 inches. I would like to get them close to where I want them so I dont have to do as much adjusting when they are on the truck. Thanks
Old 08-06-2009, 12:13 AM   #4
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
Best advice is probably to measure your height now. Then you can make some comparisons for after and tinker with it until it looks level on both sides. Lifting the Drivers side ends up taking more turns than lowering the Passenger side, turn for turn. Or, at least thats my experience.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:40 AM   #6
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

The military wrap side goes forward, thats what JHodge told me in that last thread. Just call me if you have any questions when you do it.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:44 AM   #7
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
good luck! or maybe you should wait for mod day??? lol. or do you have something planned to do for that day, too?
Old 08-06-2009, 01:52 AM   #8

Tracy, go help him out tomorrow.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:06 AM   #9
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpparkster View Post
Tracy, go help him out tomorrow.
Lol. Oh Roger, I would be totally down to help out JD however he never asked. Besides, I'm taking my dog to get her shots and heading out to the Lake to go boating for the weekend. Unless he waits til Monday? And your truck looks awesome, change your signature picture!
Old 08-06-2009, 02:26 AM   #10

Thx! Trying to find someone to make a new sig. Good luck w/ the dog and have fun at the lake. See you at Tacoberwest?
Old 08-06-2009, 07:35 AM   #11
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracylam711 View Post
Lol. Oh Roger, I would be totally down to help out JD however he never asked. Besides, I'm taking my dog to get her shots and heading out to the Lake to go boating for the weekend. Unless he waits til Monday? And your truck looks awesome, change your signature picture!
jd get shy around girls, just go show up and give him a hand.

You guys doing all these mods is making me do the back end know, damn you guys. No more mods.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:39 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post

You guys soing all these mods is making me do the back end know, damn you guys. No more mods.
pfff youve done enough! relax! and me and shy are not in the same sentence. sorry buddy
Old 08-06-2009, 11:13 AM   #13

I'll stop if you guys agree to stop!
Old 08-06-2009, 11:18 AM   #14
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
no stoping now, once i do the back i am done, the back of my truck you homo's.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:27 AM   #15

When is that going in the shop?
Old 08-06-2009, 11:53 AM   #16
Quote:
When is that going in the shop?
i don't know, in a month or so. i need 21" of travel.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:43 PM   #18
The Silver blurr...

Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You guys doing all these mods is making me do the back end know, damn you guys. No more mods.
Oh Steve, you lil devil you! I think you get shy around the ladies, too. Rememeber the first time I meet you and I was like "Your BAJAMOON?" and asked you for a hug! Lol. You crack me up!

Quote:
I haven't even started. Lol. I only came across this because I was looking for a Cover for the bed of my truck and I still haven't gotten it.

Quote:
no stoping now, once i do the back i am done, the back of my truck you homo's.
Once you get that back done it's gonna be a great ASSet to the trail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Im almost done. Just need to paint my grill and eyelids and buy the rear fox shocks and im good
Job well done.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:42 AM   #19

Tracy, I know you only want a cover so you can store more clothes.
JD, did you install anything today? Let me know b/c Tracy and I are heading over there to help you tomorrow. She told me she'll cancel her trip to the lake to help you out.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:39 AM   #20
Quote:
Tracy, I know you only want a cover so you can store more clothes.
JD, did you install anything today? Let me know b/c Tracy and I are heading over there to help you tomorrow. She told me she'll cancel her trip to the lake to help you out.

threesome.