Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

3" toytec lift installed!

Old 08-06-2009, 06:35 PM   #1
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
3" toytec lift installed!

Well i was finally able to get the 3" lift i have been wanting since i joined this website! This website, and modding is addictive!

I know now that i need bigger tires..probably some 285 A/T when i can afford it. But for now ..at least i got the lift!

Pls tell me what you guys think and how it looks!

Before -

AFTER -

Old 08-06-2009, 06:49 PM   #3
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

Thx bro! I love it! And man..its soooo much better driving higher
Old 08-06-2009, 06:50 PM   #5
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great dood.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:51 PM   #6

hahahahaha.. i know right?! I told my gf this week that we are gonna have to eat eggs for a while for dinner! hahahahaa.

thats awesome man! what kind of tires and wheels ya getting?
Old 08-06-2009, 06:53 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoruptTaco View Post
Looks great dood.
Thanks man
Old 08-06-2009, 06:59 PM   #8
Pick your poison
okie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
okie's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. May do this soon myself.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:02 PM   #11
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
looks great ragin
Old 08-06-2009, 07:03 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie View Post
Looks good. May do this soon myself.
Thx dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAP_29 View Post
looks great man. cant wait t see the new rims and tires
This site is going to break me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menametony View Post
procomp 17" 7089's with 285/75/17 toyo open country m/t's...... cost me a kidney man...lol
Thats awesome bro..can't wait to see em on your taco!

lol..i know..im runnin out of cash!
Old 08-06-2009, 07:29 PM   #13
edc has a spectacular aura aboutedc has a spectacular aura about

edc's Tacoma Gallery
Will get the toytec next year.trying to wear out my 3 inch revtek for now.your truck looks good and i'm sure the ride is smoother than mine.it'll look better when your bigger tires come.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:31 PM   #14
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!
Old 08-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by edc View Post
Will get the toytec next year.trying to wear out my 3 inch revtek for now.your truck looks good and i'm sure the ride is smoother than mine.it'll look better when your bigger tires come.
hell yeh..thx bro. The ride is alot smoother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Looks great!
thx dude
Old 08-06-2009, 08:06 PM   #16
blackphantom09 is a jewel in the roughblackphantom09 is a jewel in the roughblackphantom09 is a jewel in the roughblackphantom09 is a jewel in the rough

blackphantom09's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet lift. Did you get the Ultimate kit? I hoping one day I'll be able to lift mine. I was wondering how a 3'' lift would look with 265/70/16s.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackphantom09 View Post
Sweet lift. Did you get the Ultimate kit? I hoping one day I'll be able to lift mine. I was wondering how a 3'' lift would look with 265/70/16s.
thanks bro- I didn't get the ultimate kit..

This is what i got-
http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
Old 08-06-2009, 08:59 PM   #19

No as far as i know. I discussed it with the shop that installed it.

FRONT: (2) OME 884 standard/light load front lift coil springs

REAR: (2) 2" lift ToyTec Add-a-leafs by Alcan spring (a long add-a-leaf for the best ride), w/OEM style anti-friction Pads, & new leaf spring center pins.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:03 PM   #20
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
No as far as i know. I discussed it with the shop that installed it.

FRONT: (2) OME 884 standard/light load front lift coil springs

REAR: (2) 2" lift ToyTec Add-a-leafs by Alcan spring (a long add-a-leaf for the best ride), w/OEM style anti-friction Pads, & new leaf spring center pins.
To be honest, I think the 884's will sag over time.

The 884's were designed to hold the weight of the Access cab, and not the double cab. The 885's are for the DC.