Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Any trouble with ReadyLift 5-lugger lift?

Old 08-10-2009, 05:11 PM   #1
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
Any trouble with ReadyLift 5-lugger lift?

Im thinking about getting this lift/ leveling kit. http://www.readylift.com/c-107-tacom...-275f175r.aspx Has anyone had any problems with the suspension or anything? I'm having somebody else install it so i wont have to deal with that.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:53 PM   #2
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anyone???
Old 08-11-2009, 06:43 PM   #3
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
From what I have heard they are good.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:02 PM   #4
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
on the older gen tacos, top mount spacers like that were no bueno...

since it mounts on top of the coil assembly, it increases the amount of height and distance between your stock upper and stock lower arms...

imagine mounting a shock that is 2 inches longer than stock in there... with the increased travel, it would damage the stock lower ball joints during offroad situations...

on the street, i don't think there were any issues...

Ready Lift does make the following guarantees...
Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
Toughest finish – Guaranteed
Safest way to lift - Guaranteed

factory ride isn't all that great, so if going to drop the money on an aftermarket suspension, why not improve the ride?

while the lift parts will never break, the added stress to the stock parts are a bigger concern, but i doubt they will guarantee that

toughest finish? unless you are entering the truck into import car shows, who cares what it looks like? function over form, not vice versa

safest way? pretty much as you dont have to deal with taking the shock assembly apart
Old 08-11-2009, 07:16 PM   #5
c2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the rough

Army: Infantry
c2thegreat's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought the kit but haven't gotten around to installing it yet. I read around alot before i bought it on TW CT and TN and I haven't read about anyone having problems with it.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:28 PM   #6

Anyone know where i can get i cheaper than $329?
Old 08-12-2009, 03:21 PM   #7
c2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the rough

I got mine from 4wheelonline.com for $230 a month ago but I guess it was a sale theyre back up to $330 http://4wheelonline.com/hummer/Produ...oductID=152884
Old 08-12-2009, 04:14 PM   #8

Ok well it looks like its still 230, there databasegot screwed up so all theprices are messed up
Old 08-12-2009, 05:12 PM   #9

Yeah it seems to be fixed now. I reccomend ordering from them free shipping and the shipping was fairly quick they have them shipped straight from readylift.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:52 PM   #10
TIM GAINOUS is on a distinguished road

TIM GAINOUS's Tacoma Gallery
Readylift

FAT BOB'S GARAGE 179.95 PLUS SHIPPING. BOUGHT MINE IN JUNE WITH SHIPPING IT WAS 196.00. SO FAR NO PROBLEMS HOWEVER I DONT OFFROAD THIS TRUCK. I JUST WANTED RID OF THE " LOWRIDER " STANCE
IT SEEMS TO BE FINE FOR MILD USE. IT DID WHAT I WANTED .
Old 08-13-2009, 04:20 PM   #11

thanks bro
Old 08-13-2009, 05:52 PM   #12
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery

here's a badass 5 lug w/ readylift @ a local dealership looks way better than stock for sure good luck w/ the install