LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Spacer Question.

Old 08-11-2009, 11:20 AM   #1
Eesh is on a distinguished road
Eesh's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Spacer Question.

I'm planning on purchasing front Icon Coil overs. My questions is this..... We all know that our trucks lean on the Drivers side about a half inch. So instead of setting one coilover at 2.5 and the other at 3. Could I just set them both at 3 and put a half inch spacer on top of the Driverside coilover???
Old 08-11-2009, 02:44 PM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Crank down on the driver's side coilover. That's it.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:45 PM   #3
Uhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Uhaul-n-azz's Tacoma Gallery
You could crank the one on the side with the lean up more I think that might work. Maybe?
Old 08-11-2009, 03:03 PM   #4
Eesh is on a distinguished road
Eesh's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I spoke with an icon rep today as well, and he said it is WRONG to add a spacer with coilovers. So my question has been answered. Thanks guys.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:14 PM   #5
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
No spacers no spacers no spacers!!!
Old 08-11-2009, 03:16 PM   #6
mpleitez will become famous soon enough
mpleitez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eesh View Post
I'm planning on purchasing front Icon Coil overs. My questions is this..... We all know that our trucks lean on the Drivers side about a half inch. So instead of setting one coilover at 2.5 and the other at 3. Could I just set them both at 3 and put a half inch spacer on top of the Driverside coilover???
Yeah but that will probably give you a shitt* ride on one side It would kind of defeat the purpose lots of guys set them differently when running coilovers so they are even on both sides