Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Qestion on icons

Old 08-11-2009, 03:01 PM   #2
Suspension Guy
DylanICON is a splendid one to beholdDylanICON is a splendid one to beholdDylanICON is a splendid one to beholdDylanICON is a splendid one to beholdDylanICON is a splendid one to beholdDylanICON is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dylan
DylanICON's Tacoma Gallery
You are always safe with the standard length coilovers. They will work with any combination. If you have upper arms you can run the extended ones to get the extra wheel travel. The arms don’t give you more travel by themselves.
Since you have upper arms you can send your coilovers to us and we can convert them to extended.

Call 951-272-4266. talk to Mike or Jeremy to get a service log number and details about getting it done.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:41 PM   #3
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
I believe it is just an internal spacer that they remove to allow more droop.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:08 PM   #4
Bearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Bunch-O-Bullshit
Bearskill's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, Im happy with my normal length Icons. And I have the TC UCAs. I know you have to have the extended length Icons to run the TC long travel kit. I was just wondering if you have to have them for the TC spindles or not. My truck was sitting level the way it is. Normal Icons at factory settings and a Toytec 2'' AAL. But soon I am getting the OME Dakars with the extra leaf add on, and insted of just cranking up my COs I was thinking about getting the TC spindles. But if I have to get diffrent COs I will forget about the spindles. Know what I mean? Any help?
Old 08-11-2009, 06:19 PM   #5
"Let's Ride!"
Padilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
Padilla1880's Tacoma Gallery
Have you read through this thread?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...s-set-0-a.html