Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

What about the 3'' Ultimate lift kit from Toytec??

Old 08-23-2009, 11:59 PM   #1
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
What about the 3'' Ultimate lift kit from Toytec??

I'm planning on getting the "Ultimate lift kit for 2005 & UP Tacoma" (without the diff drop kit) from Toytec, for my 09 DC off road PreRunner. I'm getting some TC UCA's as well.

So...
1.- I would like to know what you guys think about this lift and if you would recommend it??

I go off roading like twice a month on trails like cleghorn (for those in SoCal). I would say some rocks, gravel, dirt, etc.

I know there are some other cheaper lifts than toytec, well...

2.- I would like to know which one would be more dependable. I've seen some Pro comp for almost half the price of the toytec.

I "do not" care for looks, I want my truck to have a great dependable lift for whatever I might need it.

I Appreciate you opinions and advices...
Old 08-24-2009, 12:02 AM   #2
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Do a search, a lot of people are running the toytec lift and are loving it. Sounds like you cant go wrong man. Sounds like you made a good choice. Stay away from spacer lifts.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:02 AM   #3
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
It's a great lift for the price but if you got the extra money you can get ICONS for not much more that would be a little better. Just depends on your price range. I have the toytecs right now and they work great but will eventually be upgrading to extended travel IVD's.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:04 AM   #4
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Or you could go with spindles for 4'' of lift, and you wouldn't need new UCA's either.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:38 AM   #5
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Or you could go with spindles for 4'' of lift, and you wouldn't need new UCA's either.
Very true.

Also, you can get some nice fox 2.0 coilovers, rear aal, and tc ucas. That would be about the same price. Then you just gotta buy some rear shocks. But the spindles are great as well.