Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Silicone Lube on Coilovers?

Old 08-25-2009, 12:58 PM   #1
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
Silicone Lube on Coilovers?

I was wondering how some of you northern folks keep your coil overs in good shape. I have the toytec coilovers and was wondering if a silicone type lubricant or maybe a Jig-a-loo type lubricant might be used on the threads of the coil overs to keep the salt off during Winter and moving easy during adjustments. Any other ideas out there?
Old 08-25-2009, 04:43 PM   #2
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
you got it.i just keep mine clean(heated garage) and spray them with some spray.gibbs/pb blaster.thats what i did this past winter anyways.good luck