1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

skyjacker lifts

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by dabighi, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Jan 4, 2008 at 4:29 PM
    dabighi

dabighi [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    sorry for all the questions guys. im still trying to decide which is the best lift for my truck. so i've gone from looking at toytec to looking at the procomp and the skyjacker lifts. question is though...i cant find find the 3" procomp lift anywhere,and i was wondering if you guys think that a skyjacker coilover replacement kit made for a 2005-2006 will fit on my 2007? im pretty sure that the suspension is relatively if not exactly the same on the trucks. any info you guys can offer up is like always much appreciated.thanks guys

2. Jan 22, 2008 at 6:22 PM
    dabighi

dabighi [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    ya no one answered so ill talk to myself. i met with a buddy of mine from high school who happens to own his own shop now. basically skyjacker= crap. so for the amount of offroading i do im going with fabtech dirtlogic coilovers, rear add aleafs and new shocks out the back. i should be able to squeeze a larger sized 33 under there with some trimming and thus erase my fears of using a spacer.

Products Discussed in

To Top