Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

TSB help

Old 08-27-2009, 12:30 PM   #1
JackedTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JackedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
TSB help

Hi Guys, Brought my truck in today for the Rough Ride TSB, and the dealership said after looking at it that it ordered a new grease pack for the truck and will put on when it comes in tomorrow.
IS this the correct adjustment???????
Thanks everyone.
J
Old 08-27-2009, 12:32 PM   #2
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
Grease pack?....hopefully he meant leaf pack.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:33 PM   #3
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure that's what he meant. Leaf Pack.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:06 PM   #4

Will check going there now to pick up the truck.
If he does in fact say grease pack, which is what I know he said. I will refer the the TSB, and grief I will go elsewhere.
Thanks guys, mucho appreciated!
Old 08-27-2009, 02:25 PM   #5

Sure enough, the tech ordered the correct leaf packs, but the Service advisor said grease packs to me ...
Anyway, new leafs go in tomorrow.
Thanks again,
J

Ps, they said the ride will be alot harsher, how much different did you guys notice in the change of ride???