Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

ez lift 3" lift

Old 08-27-2009, 05:18 PM   #1
awwmann has a spectacular aura aboutawwmann has a spectacular aura aboutawwmann has a spectacular aura about
Name: pat
awwmann's Tacoma Gallery
ez lift 3" lift

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT a friend bought this a few weeks ago never installed it . hes having money trouble said give him 100$ for it is it worth it and will i need anything else. alls im gonna do is some fire roads and fishing and hunting trails thanks
Old 08-28-2009, 01:00 AM   #3
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Your ride will be unaffected. It is a top plate spacer lift. Go ahead and get it. You will be happy.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:10 PM   #4
Peanut Butter and Jaaaaaaaammmmmmm!!
t.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Pew Professional
Name: Ted
t.hornstra's Tacoma Gallery
top plate spacers aren't bad, im running one right now too and i do the mild off road. im happy with it. i have a 1st gen and im running a different brand but im happy with the spacer up front for now till i can afford coilovers.

do it. its deff worth $100.

you'll be happy
Old 08-28-2009, 06:33 PM   #5
Arcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Nico
Arcanite09's Tacoma Gallery
is it worth the 189.99 + 20 shipping?
Old 08-28-2009, 06:39 PM   #6
t.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcanite09 View Post
is it worth the 189.99 + 20 shipping?
its cheaper than the kit i bought and most kits. good quality too. mine was 250 and its a cheaper grade lift.

I'd do it personally. but its your money.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:48 PM   #7
Arcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.hornstra View Post
its cheaper than the kit i bought and most kits. good quality too. mine was 250 and its a cheaper grade lift.

I'd do it personally. but its your money.
Cool Thanx! Noticed your a fellow Sacramentan, we needa get a Sactown Mod day goin!
Old 08-28-2009, 08:09 PM   #8
awwmann has a spectacular aura aboutawwmann has a spectacular aura aboutawwmann has a spectacular aura about
Name: pat
awwmann's Tacoma Gallery
thanks alot i bought it
Old 08-28-2009, 08:32 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcanite09 View Post
Cool Thanx! Noticed your a fellow Sacramentan, we needa get a Sactown Mod day goin!
For sure! what part of Sac are you in?
i need to get enough money tho so i can buy something to put on! haha

I just moved into my own place too so i don't have to worry about parents and driveway space!
Old 08-28-2009, 08:36 PM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitytaco View Post
Your ride will be unaffected. It is a top plate spacer lift. Go ahead and get it. You will be happy.
x2 I have a 3" spacer in the front w/ a rear AAL and I likey
Old 08-28-2009, 08:44 PM   #11
04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold
Name: Justin
04coma's Tacoma Gallery
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BILST...Q5fAccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-...Q5fAccessories
im confused which one is better and what else do i need to install these and umm whats the purpose?? sorry im new to the truck industry use to cars and is it hard to install these for a first timer and any special tools needed?
Old 08-28-2009, 08:45 PM   #12
04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold
Name: Justin
04coma's Tacoma Gallery
btw sorry to thread jack you aww man
Old 08-28-2009, 10:10 PM   #13
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottcrumley24 View Post
x2 I have a 3" spacer in the front w/ a rear AAL and I likey
hey what size/make tires are you running on yours/
Old 08-28-2009, 10:16 PM   #14

South Natomas area off of Northgate.