Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

ome lift

Old 08-27-2009, 10:02 PM   #1
taco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nice
Name: Austin
taco_man's Tacoma Gallery
ome lift

okay so im new to the lift seen, but im looking into getting the old man emu lift for my 2wd dc pre runner. will this lift work or does it only work on the trd's???
Old 08-27-2009, 10:12 PM   #3
taco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nice
ya i think thats the kit i was looking at. its about 700 for the whole kit. should i do the 885 springs or the 886? and is a new uca neccisary???
Old 08-27-2009, 10:16 PM   #4
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco_man View Post
ya i think thats the kit i was looking at. its about 700 for the whole kit. should i do the 885 springs or the 886? and is a new uca neccisary???
If you are 4x4 and planning to add stuff like an aftermarket bumper and winch or what not get the 886. If not and you have a doublecab get the 885. uca's are necessary to correct alignment issues. You can get uneven tire wear. I ran mine without uca's for about 3 months and showed no uneven wear though. But if you just want a uca that will give you correct alignment and be ok for offroading get like either the light racing ones or the camburg ball joint ones. If you wanna spend the extra coin get a uniball uca like total chaos. Thats what I have.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:21 PM   #5
ok and last thing i need to know is break lines.... do i need new ones or are the ones i have all good?
Old 08-27-2009, 10:30 PM   #6
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco_man View Post
ok and last thing i need to know is break lines.... do i need new ones or are the ones i have all good?
I have the 3" All Pro leaf packs right now. I havent been offroading flexing yet with this. I do not have the longer brake lines. However, i took off the bolt for the brake line bracket on the rear axle and bent it up to get a few more inches. Some people just do that. Before I just had the tsb leaf packs and the OME rear shocks and it was fine. However it would be good to get them just in case. But as of now im not planning on buying them.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:32 PM   #7
know of a good site to get them???
Old 08-27-2009, 10:36 PM   #10
alright jdkeller now all i have to do is order and get a couple of my buddies to come over and slap this baby on!