Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Sway Bar disconnects

Old 08-28-2009, 10:52 AM   #1
brycewchilds is on a distinguished road
brycewchilds's Tacoma Gallery
Sway Bar disconnects

Is there any sway bar disconnects available for 1st gen tacos? I've got an 04 DBL cab and wish I could get more flex from the front end. Sway bar disconnects were the best modification on my dads jeep. They work wonders.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:57 PM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Back when I owned my 96..... I had a set of "Nukes Quick Disconnects"
Nuke from TTORA made and sold these things. THat was a L O N G time ago.
I honestly don't know if he still has 'em or not.

Ok, did some quick searching...and here ya go:

http://www.wabfab.org/9504Tacoma/950...isconnects.htm
Old 09-23-2010, 01:02 AM   #3
Leadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Leadgolem's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I've been trolling online and can't seem to find a set of these. Anybody know where you can still buy them?