LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

toytec ultimate ride quality.

View Poll Results: Already having bilstein shocks... Satisfied or dissatisfied?
satisfied 16 100.00%
dissatisfied 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-29-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
toytec ultimate ride quality.

Hey guys, first off.... Ya'll have a top notch forum over here and i can't believe how informative and easy it is to find information on here. i've been browsing this site everyday for like 3 weeks and after hundreds of answered questions i had, i FINALLY have a question that i would like some more specific clarification on (i'm sure it's answered somewhere but i've been wanting to post something dammit!).....

OK,,,, I currently in the process of getting my toytec ultimate lift installed at the shop. I just wanted to get some feedback on the ride quality of the bilstein shocks that come with the kit. How does it compare to the stock shocks? Is there a noticeable difference when on the highway? (are louisiana public highways considered on-road or off-road? lol) Is it a different feel that i'm just gonna have to get used to? I'm gonna be riding on 285/75R16 Mickey Thomson Baja MTZ's.

just want to get a better idea of what my product will have in store for me when i get it! thanks guys!
Old 08-29-2009, 11:29 PM   #2
shockittillyareconizeit is a name known to allshockittillyareconizeit is a name known to allshockittillyareconizeit is a name known to allshockittillyareconizeit is a name known to allshockittillyareconizeit is a name known to allshockittillyareconizeit is a name known to all
Name: Dustin
shockittillyareconizeit's Tacoma Gallery
Well it's definitely gonna be a different feel. You'll feel alot more through your tires, but the shocks should give you some pretty good ride quality. I don't have them in the front, but i've got Billy's 5100's in the rear and it feels great.

I run ICON's in the front so i wouldn't be able to tell you. I can say that ICON's run great.

I think you'll be satisfied though. Toytec makes good stuff. I hear alot of good things about them.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:39 AM   #3
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I like the toytec coils a lot, but will eventually be upgrading to some extended ones like IVD.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:11 PM   #4
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
so far mine have been awesome I am completly satisfied with this setup
Old 08-30-2009, 07:48 PM   #5
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Look at my gallery. You are getting just about the same set up as I'm currently running. Even the tires. I love mine. No complaints what so ever.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:57 AM   #6
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobson View Post
Look at my gallery. You are getting just about the same set up as I'm currently running. Even the tires. I love mine. No complaints what so ever.
Yea i did notice that your setup will be pretty much exactly like mine except i'm gonna have some 16in MT sidebiter rims on mine. I'm getting excited to getting all this stuff out the way and installed because your setup is sweet! mad props...