Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

bilstein 5125 installation

Old 09-03-2009, 10:35 PM   #1
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
bilstein 5125 installation

So I installed my new rear bilstein 5125 shocks. was a little bit of a pain getting them on but i got it eventually (i just started working on cars this is my first rig). Im a little uneasy about the direction i installed them though. I isntalled them with the cylinder down and the black bushing up. This it the way my stock shocks were and the way all teh pictures of the shocks online were presented. But the labels and bilstein logo are upside down now. Did i put these guys on right or should i flip them the other way. please ease my worrying mind.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:19 PM   #3
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Either or, it doesn't really make a difference for everyday driving.