LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Low front end

Old 09-03-2009, 11:07 PM   #1
AlphaPlanner
thestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
thestrangebrew's Tacoma Gallery
Low front end

Ok so I just got the TSB done on my 08 double cab, and there's definitely a noticeable lift and it rides really great. But....

The front end is significantly lower and I'd like to level it out. And...

I'd like a higher lift. I'm not going to be doing crazy off-roading, but I plan on doing some, and I plan on doing some dune driving too. I was thinking of maybe going with an OME setup in the front and rear, but I'm a total noob at this sort of thing. As I understand it, I can get some OME shocks and coilovers for the front, and OME shocks and AALs for the rear for some leveling and a decent ride? What does that do to the TSB that I just got done? Thanks.

Edit: In the future (a year maybe) I plan on getting 17s and possibly bigger tires (I have stock 16s now) so how will an OME setup affect my future tire plans?
Old 09-04-2009, 04:20 AM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Give it some time..... the rear will settle.
If you want it to settle quicker, put 200lbs in the bed for a month.

I would wait until after the rear settles before going with any lift.
The rear will probably drop 1" (give or take) when its settled.

Also, use the search button (top right blue bar). There's TONS of lift options and TONS of information & threads out there already.