I was unable to get the TSB done on my 07 dble cab because i had already put in my Revtech lift.
I was able to figure out a cheap and effective way to get more lift as well as keep it from sagging. The kit that i got had AAL 'S and it wasnt or didnt even seem level, guessing because of the sagging spring. So i got a second set of AAL's and had them cut on each end about 1 1/2 to 2 " . I put the new leafs in just like it would be in a more expensive spring pack. Im also still running the stock Bilstiens in the rear.
Now i have a slight foward rake just like it would be stock, just 2" high.
Il try and get some pix up of whats been done soon.