Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Not Able To Get Tsb Done?

Old 01-11-2008, 10:16 AM   #1
IRISHDEVIL is on a distinguished road

IRISHDEVIL's Tacoma Gallery
Not Able To Get Tsb Done?

I was unable to get the TSB done on my 07 dble cab because i had already put in my Revtech lift.

I was able to figure out a cheap and effective way to get more lift as well as keep it from sagging. The kit that i got had AAL 'S and it wasnt or didnt even seem level, guessing because of the sagging spring. So i got a second set of AAL's and had them cut on each end about 1 1/2 to 2 " . I put the new leafs in just like it would be in a more expensive spring pack. Im also still running the stock Bilstiens in the rear.

Now i have a slight foward rake just like it would be stock, just 2" high.

Il try and get some pix up of whats been done soon.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:08 PM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a plan...

Just keep an eye on your stock leafs.

When you mix & match leafs (AAL's) - the spring arche probably doesn't match to the original leaf pak and that can cause 'stress' the the leafs.
Old 01-11-2008, 01:47 PM   #3
IRISHDEVIL is on a distinguished road

IRISHDEVIL's Tacoma Gallery
I think i really need to get pix up