LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

I need the truth about UCA's

Old 09-08-2009, 12:00 AM   #1
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
I need the truth about UCA's

What do I need to correct my alignment yet not hinder performance (possibly improve)? I have 5100's and need the ucas to primarily correct alignment issues but my truck does see some offroading a half dozen times a yr or so. I searched the forums a bit and have seen multiple answers. While some say that the 5100's, due to mild travel, need nothing more than the ball-joint, others say that the ball joint sucks completely. What do you guys think would be best? Uniball or ball joint?