1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I need the truth about UCA's

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by dysfunctnlretard, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Sep 8, 2009 at 12:00 AM
    dysfunctnlretard

dysfunctnlretard [OP] Hi

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    CA
    Vehicle:
    2021 Jeep Rubicon
    What do I need to correct my alignment yet not hinder performance (possibly improve)? I have 5100's and need the ucas to primarily correct alignment issues but my truck does see some offroading a half dozen times a yr or so. I searched the forums a bit and have seen multiple answers. While some say that the 5100's, due to mild travel, need nothing more than the ball-joint, others say that the ball joint sucks completely. What do you guys think would be best? Uniball or ball joint?

2. Sep 8, 2009 at 12:35 AM
    johnecon2001

johnecon2001 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2005 TRD Sport 4x4 Access Cab
    Downey front skid, Trail Gear U-Bolt flip, Toytec AAL, Total Chaos UCA's, Bilstein 5100's x4 + Eibach adjustable coils, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, Custom Rear bumper, TRD OffRoad front tow hook, TRD Trail Team wheels, Federal Couragia M/T 265's, ARB rear locker + on board air (CKMA12), TRD shift knob, Alpine W205, TRD seat covers, Tom Woods 1 Piece drive shaft, Powermaster D2700, Stubbs HD-SKO Sliders.
    Since the 5100's you have only go to 2.5" of lift max, the Light Racing ball joint UCA's should be fine for you. Or the Camburg ones as well. Whichever your wallet leads you to.

Products Discussed in

To Top