Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Flatter Overload

Old 09-08-2009, 03:38 AM   #1
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Flatter Overload

Has anyone had any experience or knowledge of getting a flatter, thicker overload? it seems as though the 4X4 leaf's overload doesn't engage till it's really compressed and its very short as well compared to the 5 lug's.

has anyone replaced it with anything? are there any options out there?
Old 09-08-2009, 04:14 AM   #3
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
was thinking bout those but idk bout the quality on those...i have a bit under 3" of sups. travel max now and when i put my blocks on it'll go down to 2"...

supersprings are way to overpriced and im not sure if it'll work when i get my blocks...

timbrens...well it'd probably just sit on my axle all the time.