1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Sport suspension vs Std

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by dorian10, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Jan 13, 2008 at 1:00 PM
    dorian10

dorian10 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Newbie, how stiff is the Sport suspension? I'm looking to buy my first truck ever,(40's usually buy Suv's) I love the looks of the Sport pkg w/hood scoop. But did notice the stiff ride on the test ride,on road over the long haul what do you guys recommend?

2. Jan 13, 2008 at 4:01 PM
    colinb17

colinb17 If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving

Member:
    First Name:
    Colin
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    '07 TRD Sport 4x4
    Build thread in sig...
    i have been nothing but pleased with my doublecab sport package. i've had it just over a year now, an i love the way it rides. in my opinion, the suspension works great on every surface. i drive primarily on the road, and always feel comfortable. the seats also help out. after driving it for a while, the seat will break in to fit you body, and the ride will get more comfortable. if the suspension weren't as stiff, cornering would be a major pain with the amount of body roll.

3. Jan 13, 2008 at 4:18 PM
    Bluestreak

Bluestreak Active Member

Member:
    you gotta love the sport suspension, i do feel like i could jump it! I drive on/off road every day (highway/gravel road with pot holes). i love the way it handles and rides. It does feel a bit light in the snow compared to my 2000 GMC 3/4 ton 4x4 with 35's though (ha).

Products Discussed in

To Top