Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

going up??

Old 09-10-2009, 06:50 PM   #1
$DO WORK$
gouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
gouge44's Tacoma Gallery
Question going up??

ok so most of you know, i have a 3inch toytec ultimate lift kit, adjustable coils in the front add a leaf and 5100s in the back. soo now to the good stuff. im thinking about adding new spindles which will add another 3.5 to the front, i think i read something about the total chaos not working with them.....I THINK though,dont have them yet but just wanting some tips on what to get possibly, you guys all help alot. so back to the grind, so if i add another 3.5 to the front giving me anywhere between 3.5 and 6.5 inches of lift. how would i level out the back? blocks?? how would it change my ride/handleing
Old 09-11-2009, 09:35 AM   #2
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
dont do blocks. get a new leaf pack. deaver or alcan can custom build one for you. it could get kinda expensive but worth it. do it right the first time, you know?