1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

going up??

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by gouge44, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Sep 10, 2009 at 6:50 PM
    gouge44

gouge44 [OP] $DO WORK$

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    FloRiDa
    Vehicle:
    08 prerunner TRDsport DoubleCab
    Tinted windows, toytec ultimate 3inch lift- front c/o rear aal, 18" black rockstar rims, 275/70/18 toyo opencountry mt's, BLUE dome light, 6000k H4 HID bixenon, kenwood kvt-514 headunit,black badges, satoshi grill :] sold it and now have a wrangler....
    ok so most of you know, i have a 3inch toytec ultimate lift kit, adjustable coils in the front add a leaf and 5100s in the back. soo now to the good stuff. im thinking about adding new spindles which will add another 3.5 to the front, i think i read something about the total chaos not working with them.....I THINK though,dont have them yet but just wanting some tips on what to get possibly, you guys all help alot. so back to the grind, so if i add another 3.5 to the front giving me anywhere between 3.5 and 6.5 inches of lift. how would i level out the back? blocks?? how would it change my ride/handleing

2. Sep 11, 2009 at 9:35 AM
    nelson18matt

nelson18matt Well-Known Member

Member:
    Goodyear, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2004 Long Travel Tacoma
    *SOLD*
    dont do blocks. get a new leaf pack. deaver or alcan can custom build one for you. it could get kinda expensive but worth it. do it right the first time, you know?

Products Discussed in

To Top