LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Braided brake lines

Old 09-11-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weapons Director
nolanspawn's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to nolanspawn
Extended length steel braided brake lines

So I was working up a list of parts to buy and was thinking about the All-Pro longer steel braided rear break lines to go with my lift and thought about the fronts too. I noticed they list the fronts only listed for the FJ, with so many things being interchangeable is this another one of them?

Josh
Old 09-12-2009, 11:14 AM   #2
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weapons Director
nolanspawn's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to nolanspawn
Didnt realize I put this in the suspension section though I guess not too far off topic. Does no one have any experience with front braided lines. Are the Goodrige lines extended for trucks with lifts?